British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

At Evens for the day so far. 1-1 in the Zuzlowa fixtures and 1-1-1 in the Czestochowa v Wroclaw fixture thanks to the Hcap Tie on the Kowalski bet.

Waiting on Torun to win for the Double to come in. Also on Drabik Over 9.

Good luck all.

Edited by TTT

Drabik left it late but he bails me out while Torun put in a shambles of a performance. 

Edited by TTT

Belle Vue -6 & The Hcap Tie 

BEN BASSO +1 vs. Tom Brennan

CHARLES WRIGHT 0 vs. Ulrich Ostergaard

Good luck all.

Sky Bet doesn't take bets on riders - Is this all through Bet365 ??

12 minutes ago, Hackett said:

Sky Bet doesn't take bets on riders - Is this all through Bet365 ??

Yes all through bet365

Got these on just in time

Belle Vue -4 at heat 8, expecting a strong start before Peterboro claw back a bit of pride with Basso taking a few extra heats

Wright over Ostergard off scratch and Fricke -2 over Harris, a risk that Harris could have 6 rides, but still think Fricker will be a reasonably untroubled by the panthers

Kurtz over 8, think he will be too strong for any of the Panthers to be honest

Basso +1 over Brennan, Basso could well have 7 rides and even though he has never been to Belle Due he should still outscore Brennan

MPT to continue his Craven Memorial form and score over 8 

2 out of 3 on the first meeting so we go again for tonight's fixture.

King's Lynn to win @ 13/10 (I feel like the reserves will win this meeting for KL, Thomas in the form of his life and R. Worrall can take 7 rides if TJ or Kerr is having a poor night)

Ryan Douglas Over 8 (Riding with the out of form Becker in the engine room should see him notch up quite a few points tonight imo)

Edited by TTT

Poland vs rest of world matchup today, I feel like team world is outmatched in nearly every heat. Betting Poland -8 and I even think it could be worth taking Poland just to win even if the odds are very very short.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lorenzo558 said:

Poland vs rest of world matchup today, I feel like team world is outmatched in nearly every heat. Betting Poland -8 and I even think it could be worth taking Poland just to win even if the odds are very very short.

I've taken Poland -8 after giving it much thought throughout the day. 

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

I've taken Poland -8 after giving it much thought throughout the day. 

If there isn't some weird stuff with them giving the younger guys a few extra heats or something I really believe Poland is the right side here, nice to see you on the same side, let's get it!

• Like 1

Becker seems to have been over rated going on recent form for tonight’s match. Becker under 7 and Jorgensen +3 for me

Poland -8

I like the look of Krosno -2 too but will take another look at that one shortly 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Becker seems to have been over rated going on recent form for tonight’s match. Becker under 7 and Jorgensen +3 for me

Poland -8

I like the look of Krosno -2 too but will take another look at that one shortly 

I like Krosno -2 as well considering half of the Krosno team are former Rybnik riders in recent seasons.