British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

So profit from this morning likely to be wasted on this evenings meeting but expecting it to be very close, the Wolves reserves look very weak and as a result Kings Lynn will be keeping it real close, as a result a small play on the meeting finishing a draw and also being a draw after 8 heats.

Although for it to be close, Lawson is going to have to score over 7 so thats a bet along with Douglas over 8 

Also going to take a punt on Thomas +1 over Kemp and Iversen +2 over Masters

Has Josh Pickering ever visited Monmore before?  He wasnt in the Sheffield side for either of their 2 visits last season, could be a play at under 7  

6 hours ago, Heathcote said:

So profit from this morning likely to be wasted on this evenings meeting but expecting it to be very close, the Wolves reserves look very weak and as a result Kings Lynn will be keeping it real close, as a result a small play on the meeting finishing a draw and also being a draw after 8 heats.

Although for it to be close, Lawson is going to have to score over 7 so thats a bet along with Douglas over 8 

Has Josh Pickering ever visited Monmore before?  He wasnt in the Sheffield side for either of their 2 visits last season, could be a play at under 7  

Pretty sure Josh hasn't. Lawson hasn't been as fast this year around Lynn. But did score 15  from 7 as a guest for Birmingham in the first meeting of this season at Monmore

Wolves win and over 1.5 match goals in the Man U v Brentford game tonight double @ 2.00  WIN

Good luck

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, Heathcote said:

Josh hasn't but Monmore is similar to Edinburgh so he should go well.

Problem is he meets Masters twice and he's riding with Richie Worrall who goes well around Monmore.

3 out of 4 for the day so far.

Going to chuck in Krosno to win @ 5/6 to go along with my Douglas Over 8 & KL to win bets.

Good luck all.

Swedish bets for tonight.

Masarna +10.5 with Unibet (bet365 have Masarna +2 so I thought I may as well take the +10.5 with Unibet)

RASMUS JENSEN 0 vs. Jakub Jamrog (Rasmus seems to have hit a bit of form in recent weeks whilst Jamrog has been in poor form for Gdansk)

MARCIN NOWAK 0 vs. Luke Becker (Luke Becker seems to be struggling at the moment and he even said that himself last night on Eurosport during the Wolves meeting)

OLIVER BERNTZON 0 vs. Kim Nilsson (Oliver Berntzon's normally good in Sweden, Poor everywhere else but he normally puts in a good performance on Swedish tracks)

PRZEMYSLAW PAWLICKI 0 vs. Niels K Iversen (Another bet on Unibet only, NKI may not ride but if he does ride then he's still struggling with a chest infection)

OSKAR FAJFER 0 vs. Brady Kurtz (Unibet only again, This will be tight but I'll just side with Fajfer)

Good luck all.

Swedish League today, I think Dackarna is the best bet. The sites use have som differing numbers but as most seem to have Bet365 I think the -2 is really good. Also if it's true that Iversen is missing the meeting go find the sites that have a high handicap line on Masarna. 

3 minutes ago, Lorenzo558 said:

Swedish League today, I think Dackarna is the best bet. The sites use have som differing numbers but as most seem to have Bet365 I think the -2 is really good. Also if it's true that Iversen is missing the meeting go find the sites that have a high handicap line on Masarna. 

Also think a double with Dackarna and Lejonen to win is a good bet.

Holsted -4 for me tonight as my only bet.

Rene Bach, Lasse Bjerre & Marius Nielsen for the Holsted side should comfortably take care of Esbjerg's Kevin Wolbert, Emil Breum & Esben Hjerrild

Holsted's Nicki Pedersen & Rasmus Jensen should have the beating of Esbjerg's Tai Woffinden & Jonas Jeppesen going on current form.

Easy last night in Denmark.

First bet today comes in the Swedish league. I've gone for Lebedevs Over & Exactly 9 (Lebedevs rode for Smederna last year so he knows the track well, Expecting Smederna to win big so Rospiggarna will more than likely be forced into tactical changes which would more than likely give Lebedevs 6 rides on the night)

2 Premiership meetings tonight so a few bets too look at, although in the riders score I think that Bet 365 appear to be on the money really, so not a lot of value in that market

Will be backing Belle Vue at +2 and also to win the meeting, think they will run out 46-44/47-43 winners of the meeting overall, certainly think Batchelor moving to 5 makes Ipswich weaker overall.

Fricke over 10, as the meeting will be close throughout Im almost certain he will have all 5 rides. Also backing Brennan at +1 over Starke, thinking that Brennan could pick up a couple of extra rides replacing Blodorn and Etheridge

Will be backing Sheffield at -12, expecting them to hit 53, 54 points this evening, also backing them at -6 at heat 8 as expect them to start well and be 10 points up at the mid stage of the meeting.

Only rider bet in this meeting is Ellis over 10, he may not get 5 rides but dont expect him to be beaten by an opponent in his 4 programmed rides either 

British Speedway bets for tonight are.

Ipswich to win (Matej Zagar might not be 100%, Fricke doesn't like technical tracks and Ipswich are back to full strength and they've improved the side by bringing in Barker for Heeps)

Max Fricke Under & Exactly 10 (Max doesn't go well round Monmore Green and Foxhall is another technical track that Max won't like imo. Meets Jason Doyle at least twice maybe even three times so that's enough reasoning for me to place a bet on the Unders tonight)

Sheffield -12 and the Hcap Tie (My Panthers are struggling at the moment and most of our riders aren't scoring well anywhere for any team in any country, Sheffield's top 5 is way too powerful for us and I even think they could win the reserve battle as well)

Hans Andersen Under & Exactly 6 (Hans has only had one good meeting for us other than that Hans has scored Under 6 in every meeting for us this season)

Good luck all.

Sheffield win  -6 heat 8, and -12 and the tie on both. I can't see the Panthers getting more than 35/36 points tonight.

Nothing really jumps out for me on the Ippo v BV meeting.

Good luck

Clean sweep yesterday so hopefully we can continue that form into today.

Wroclaw vs. Ostrow

Chris Holder Over & Exactly 12 (In red hot form with 6 rides for sure imo, Beats his opponent in all 6 rides then that will be 50% of the points total hit without beating a single opponent, Couple of Wroclaw riders aren't in top form and Chris is a former Wroclaw rider so he should win a couple of Heats whilst picking up placings in the rest)

Gleb Chugnov Over 8 (Gleb's not in the best of form but Ostrow are a terrible side and 9 points from 5/6 rides is perfectly achievable at Home, I fully expect every Senior Wroclaw rider to put up Double figures tonight)

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Clean sweep yesterday so hopefully we can continue that form into today.

Wroclaw vs. Ostrow

Chris Holder Over & Exactly 12 (In red hot form with 6 rides for sure imo, Beats his opponent in all 6 rides then that will be 50% of the points total hit without beating a single opponent, Couple of Wroclaw riders aren't in top form and Chris is a former Wroclaw rider so he should win a couple of Heats whilst picking up placings in the rest)

Gleb Chugnov Over 8 (Gleb's not in the best of form but Ostrow are a terrible side and 9 points from 5/6 rides is perfectly achievable at Home, I fully expect every Senior Wroclaw rider to put up Double figures tonight)

Chugonov over looks decent!

Michelson -2 over Pawlicki looks the bet of the day to me

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Chugonov over looks decent!

Michelson -2 over Pawlicki looks the bet of the day to me

Michelsen been going really well so that should come in imo.

In the second match I'm going with Leszno +6 & The Hcap Tie.

One passenger for Lublin and I could see Leszno winning the meeting straight up tbh. Shouldn't lose by anything more than 6 with a full side against a 5 Man Team imo.