Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dickie Head

Plymouth v Kent 29.03.22

First NDL meeting of the season available to live stream for £11.99 via Plymouth website.

Really don’t know which way this one will go.

Expect some good racing from Gilks , Bowtell and Morley result depends on the lower order riders performances,,,,,There is a mistake on the updates site showing Bowtell with 5 rides and Morley only 3,,,,maybe someone can correct this?//

Sounds pricey for a NDL match

Edited by bigcatdiary

Just got back Kent worthy winners Bowtell very classy bodes well for us Gilkes equally as good Atkins a bit unlucky Kent’s lower riders just better than ours so well done to them.

Not really knowing the strengths and weaknesses of both sides.....but I was not expecting that result though.

What was encouraging for Kent was that all the riders chipped in with points.

Look forward to a visit to Iwade.

Edited by blueherb777
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, blueherb777 said:

Not really knowing the strengths and weaknesses of both sides.....but I was not expecting that result though.

I was expecting a close Plymouth win in the battle between 2 teams with a very strong top end.

The difference was, from the strong Plymouth top 3, only Gilkes fired.  Whereas the powerhouse Kent top 2 were totally on it, and got amazing support from Alcock.

I doubt Atkins and Andrews will be that poor again, and not sure Alcock can keep up that brilliant performance on a regular basis.

Nice to see a solid all round performance from Kent ,,Looking good for an enjoyable season..

• Like 1

Definitely some early season rust/jitters from Plymouth and doubt many teams will come away with any points. As with most teams they look class when going well but wheels can easier come off. The Royals showed strength in depth really does count. Nice to see them off to a positive start to the season.