British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Remembering West Ham Speedway 50 years on Paradise Park Saturday 21st May

10 hours ago, racers and royals said:

From 12-4pm in the museum.

more info  https://www.pwpark.com/events/west-ham-speedway/

Wish I could get there 

A good, solid and dependable team player and an integral part of the great Hammers squad.

56 minutes ago, customhouseregular said:

A good, solid and dependable team player and an integral part of the great Hammers squad.

I understand that the organisers are hoping that Sverre Harrfeldt can fly over to attend.

Even more upset I can’t attend now.

On 3/31/2022 at 8:50 AM, racers and royals said:

I will be there- going with Brian Leonard.

Hope to see you and Brian there, r&r.

The following ex-West Ham riders have said they are coming: Barry Duke, Alan Bellham, Alan Sage, Brian Leonard, Mick Handley, Stan Stevens, Vic Cross, Alf Hagon, Barry Crowson, Reg Fearman, Norman Hunter, Reg Luckhurst, Ted Ede, Terry Stone, Dave Jessup and.........Sverre Harrfeldt.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, norbold said:

The following ex-West Ham riders have said they are coming: Barry Duke, Alan Bellham, Alan Sage, Brian Leonard, Mick Handley, Stan Stevens, Vic Cross, Alf Hagon, Barry Crowson, Reg Fearman, Norman Hunter, Reg Luckhurst, Ted Ede, Terry Stone, Dave Jessup and.........Sverre Harrfeldt.

I hope all who are lucky enough to attend have a really great day. I look forward to hearing all about it.

Should be a great day. Will there be a souvenir programme or printed schedule of events?. An autographed copy of whatever is available would be very welcome, if possible. Happy to refund cost and pay postage Norbold. 

1 hour ago, customhouseregular said:

Should be a great day. Will there be a souvenir programme or printed schedule of events?. An autographed copy of whatever is available would be very welcome, if possible. Happy to refund cost and pay postage Norbold. 

It's very nice of you to want my autograph, chr. I'll see what's going and I might even see if I can get some of the riders to autograph it as well :D.

• Haha 2

Your autograph would also be nice along with Sverre and Banger etc.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2022 at 5:17 PM, customhouseregular said:

Your autograph would also be nice along with Sverre and Banger etc.

Would you like mine as well :D - i`m a legend in my own lunchtime :)