British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Beat the Bookie 2022 prize competition

5 minutes ago, London Racer said:

Blimey! I have never known the bookie to be this tight since we tried to get him to buy the beers at Smallmead!! 

Call that beer- Thames water was proud of that :)

14 hours ago, London Racer said:

Blimey! I have never known the bookie to be this tight since we tried to get him to buy the beers at Smallmead!! 

Not sure you have fully grasped the concept of the competition despite your healthy bank balance :) you can bet higher or lower if you think i`m wrong :D

9 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Not sure you have fully grasped the concept of the competition despite your healthy bank balance :) you can bet higher or lower if you think i`m wrong :D

Indeed I will!! There are a couple of decent bets still there despite your tightness!

Woffinden 200 less also using my double up facility

Hi

yes 400 less than 14

Lindgren 100 less.
Michelsen 67 more.
Thomsen 33 more.

Not sure i get this ' Woffinden is not getting to the final' betting from a lot of you. That 2nd (behind me) Bookie Bet 365  has him 4th Favourite - behind Zmarzlik, Janowski, and Madsen. I have the same riders but Woffy 3rd and Madsen 4th.  :)

Edited by racers and royals