British Speedway Forum

I won't be in till 8.30 tomorrow anyone notice if there's a play from the start option on BSN

12 hours ago, bruno said:

I won't be in till 8.30 tomorrow anyone notice if there's a play from the start option on BSN

No, I haven't seen that option. Probs worth contacting BSN to check - they're normally very quick with replies.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bruno said:

I think you have to wait until it's finished before being able to demand it

• Like 1

Ipswich or Wolves should take round 2 tonight.

Doyle & Masters won't run last places imo considering they're both dynamite around Foxhall. Just need Batchelor & Douglas to pick up 3rd places to win on the night imo.

Belle Vue could play spoilers if Kurtz can hold his nerve.

Thinking of watching this through BSN.Dilemma i have though is will it be worth the £13.By all accounts it's been pretty much a borefest from Foxhall this year.I did witness one such match a couple of weeks ago.It could be close but if it's all around the inside i may as well be outside in the sun enjoying a gin&tonic:D

21 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Thinking of watching this through BSN.Dilemma i have though is will it be worth the £13.By all accounts it's been pretty much a borefest from Foxhall this year.I did witness one such match a couple of weeks ago.It could be close but if it's all around the inside i may as well be outside in the sun enjoying a gin&tonic:D

so you are already expecting the meeting to be a waste of money and a borefest? working on the basis that people usually "see what they want to see" I'd give it a miss if I were you, because I expect you'll be disappointed.:drink:I think the Gin and Tonic will be better value :t:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

25c today, what a lovely day to watch speedway.... in the garden on the bsn with a few drinks. :drink:

That's a better idea,outside watching it with a few drinks.And if the racing is a bit boring,drink more and it will all seem much better,until the morning that is:cheers:

42 minutes ago, tellboy said:

That's a better idea,outside watching it with a few drinks.And if the racing is a bit boring,drink more and it will all seem much better,until the morning that is:cheers:

That is correct. I even like the tractor racing at the AFA :lol:

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, bruno said:

Just had a reply from BSN and you can only join in at the live stage

23 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

11+1 in the League cup back in April. Was on a paid max until Doyle asked him nicely to move over in heat 15 :D

Hopefully the ref will deal with rolling starts this time, that'll also affect Batch :D

4 hours ago, bruno said:

Just had a reply from BSN and you can only join in at the live stage

But you can watch on demand after though? As with the Championship meetings there is 11.99 when watching it live and an on demand price of 6.99 possibly to watch it after..? 

7 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

25c today, what a lovely day to watch speedway.... in the garden on the bsn with a few drinks. :drink:

Every time there is a race with a genuine pass after bend one do a shot,,,,, oh hang on a mo,,,, that will lead to total dehydration :party:

• Haha 2

Ando clearly had his leg taken from him there... who's the ref? He needs a BSN+ Subscription 

Edited by iainb