British Speedway Forum
Col

14.04. Tigers v Aces - Northern League Cup - re-arranged from 07.04

Was going to make my way up the A38 for this, but as making that trek for the EIHL table topping decider between the Steelers & Belfast Giants at the weekend, so will leave my Owlerton visits until later in the season.

Can the Ace's get 35?

With two wins on the road at NSS & Monmore the Tigers have surely won this Northern section of the League Cup already.

Edited by Col

52 minutes ago, Col said:

Was going to make my way up the A38 for this, but as making that trek for the EIHL table topping decider between the Steelers & Belfast Giants at the weekend, so will leave my Owlerton visits until later in the season.

Can the Ace's get 35?

With two wins on the road at NSS & Monmore the Tigers have surely won this Northern section of the League Cup already.

Not over till the fat lady sings,an I can’t hear a thing

Don’t give up on the Aces, I’ve followed the Tigers since the start of the British League in the 60’s. What you expect isn’t always what you get.

Easy Aces win, 42-48 :D  or more than likely, Speedway 0   Rain Off 1

Edited by hyderd
  • Like 2

Yep agree,tigers heads won’t fit into helmets,aces to win this,team of racers

Edited by Spiderman1

On 4/5/2022 at 5:59 PM, hyderd said:

Easy Aces win, 42-48 :D  or more than likely, Speedway 0   Rain Off 1

Think you might be right…weather is well hit and miss tomorrow. 

They are worse than Lynn!!! Acc to BBC 31% chance of light showers! Are the Prem clubs on a protest against riding??!!

• Like 1

Heavy rain overnight in Sheffield, raining now, and more to come, per forecast. 

What is going on with these cancellations? Surely people are going to lose interest if meetings are "rained-off" like this. It seems a bit foolish to me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RS50 said:

Heavy rain overnight in Sheffield, raining now, and more to come, per forecast. 

I'm not in Sheffield, but the forecast seems ok. Just showers and sun in the afternoon with a dry evening.