British Speedway Forum
Col

14.04. Tigers v Aces - Northern League Cup - re-arranged from 07.04

7 hours ago, 4thbender said:

Just as well really, 'cos YOU'RE OUT!!!

I’d be worried if I was you. If we ride like we did on the next visit you loose, as swap Allen’s 0 points from minimum 7/8 from Zagar 

42 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

I’d be worried if I was you. If we ride like we did on the next visit you loose, as swap Allen’s 0 points from minimum 7/8 from Zagar 

Why?

Just accept you have been beaten twice by a better team and forget about the team you could have had until you get it

then we can see who will win

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The Third Man said:

Why?

Just accept you have been beaten twice by a better team and forget about the team you could have had until you get it

then we can see who will win

Oh yes. We were beaten easily from yourselfs. Not getting away from that fact. 

You have a good team and I wouldn’t put it passed us meeting you in the final. Meaning we should get a cracking final 

20 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

We can all make that silly argument. Equally, when Jack gets the winter out of his bones, his 7 + 1 will increase to a 15 max, and that will cancel out any contribution Zagar might make.

3 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

We can all make that silly argument. Equally, when Jack gets the winter out of his bones, his 7 + 1 will increase to a 15 max, and that will cancel out any contribution Zagar might make.

Didn't realise his toe was still affecting him so much ;):P

1 hour ago, 4thbender said:

And Zagar might get 4 points by beating his team mate to third, meaning 20 - 4 in his races.. 

Or 8 points in four 3-3's so no "swing" to the Aces...

They will undoubtedly be better with Zagar and I do have a sneaking feeling for them to reach the Final..

Edited by mikebv