British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Ipswich. League Cup 7/4/22

13 minutes ago, mrss said:

Going on how Riss rode at Lynn last season. No.

He top scored for Ippo at Peterborough last night. I thinks he's the one to watch  on Thursday myself. I'll be surprised if he don't score 10/11 from 5. Could  even have 6 rides if JD struggles with his injury.

Watch him flop now;)

Edited by Bald Bloke

Ippo in for another mauling.

Riss should bag a nice pay packet on the night though.

2 hours ago, mrss said:

Kings Lynn should beat Ipswich easily in my opinion. Apart from Doyle and to a lesser extent King , I can’t see any other of the Witches troubling the Stars.

Bookmark this one......:)

• Like 1

Wouldn’t be a bit surprised if one or two Ipswich riders are on trial in these cup matches. Show little improvement on last years poor form then on to plan B for the league meetings. Still have points to play with as well. 

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Wouldn’t be a bit surprised if one or two Ipswich riders are on trial in these cup matches. Show little improvement on last years poor form then on to plan B for the league meetings. Still have points to play with as well. 

Are there any riders around for a plan B? 

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Are there any riders around for a plan B? 

None that seem obvious, but there’s hundreds of riders around Europe. Lemon has struggled to find someone suitable at Belle Vue, but he’s looking for a heatleader. We don’t need world beaters to improve riders at the bottom end of the side. Who’d heard of Basso before Poole brought him in last year? Not many I’d imagine. 

That's one advantage of running the odd individual meeting,, they can have a look at some unknown riders.  Something we never seem to do. 

Not these days we don’t you’re right. Even with a sparse fixture list in recent years we still haven’t thrown in an individual like we used to. 

11 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

I rather think the max of two changes and only after 25% of league fixtures might have a big say in those plans.

7 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

I rather think the max of two changes and only after 25% of league fixtures might have a big say in those plans.

Is that new?

11 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

None that seem obvious, but there’s hundreds of riders around Europe. Lemon has struggled to find someone suitable at Belle Vue, but he’s looking for a heatleader. We don’t need world beaters to improve riders at the bottom end of the side. Who’d heard of Basso before Poole brought him in last year? Not many I’d imagine. 

Money talks,bet doyles not riding for love, if doyle can start the night on a positive makes it easier on others, if not she’ll be another donut

14 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Is that new?

Yep

A Premiership Transfer Window opens after 25% of the League fixtures are complete and closes when 75% of League fixtures are complete. This permits changes to the team on 2 occasions, except for proven long term injury.

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

except for proven long term injury.

How long does it take for an injury to become long term? ;)

Window open After 2nd June match.

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut