British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Birmingham v Poole Championship. 13/04/22

18 minutes ago, Oink said:

Yep, just arrived in tropical Perry Barr! Blue skies & sun and quite warm :t:

C'MON THE PIRATES!

50-40 Pirates all 4pts :t:

Fair play to you...good luck with killing 6 hours in a sh#t hole as Perry Barr! 

• Haha 1

Little bit early Oink! Snort snort! I am not leaving Poole for another hour! And that will still give us time to have something to eat in the shopping centre before heading to stadium.

How do MI5 pigs write top secret messages to one another? Through invisible oink!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Got me hotel room to chill in :t:

Admittedly PB is a tad ruff round the edges as I'm well versed in the area as I've been many times.

But alas fear not, this liddle piggy goes oink oink oink! :rofl:

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Well....I agree with your summisation about Morris v worrall....I also agree about using a reserve in Heat (I put that in an earlier thread...)

As for using weakest option against King? I think that's a no brainer because he will beat all of B'ham riders apart from may be 'Ellis' (if Ellis gates....)

I didn't say I agree with the normal routine of giving a reserve the heat 1 R/R.  I agree it is pointless using a stronger rider against King, didn't understand why King was 'King' when no other surname you mentioned merited an apostrophe.  Because you've inaugurate him as the King of Perry Barr track, perhaps :D

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

In 6 hours Oink could easily walk into the City Centre & back and walk to Sandwell Valley & back, he doesn't have to stay in Perry Barr.

32 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Little bit early Oink! Snort snort! I am not leaving Poole for another hour! And that will still give us time to have something to eat in the shopping centre before heading to stadium.

How do MI5 pigs write top secret messages to one another? Through invisible oink!

This little oink as to leave early or he gets taken to market! :D

I'm at KFC One Stop, made a pig of meself! :rofl:

Oh dear, me jokes don't get any better! MI5......now there was a Trotter in the Piglet Files! :D

7 minutes ago, Col said:

In 6 hours Oink could easily walk into the City Centre & back and walk to Sandwell Valley & back, he doesn't have to stay in Perry Barr.

Me walkin days are well behind me like me curly tail! :party:

Hope they've got paper towels to soak the water up! 

I name this Storm....Storm Bugga!

Still persisting it down! 

Anyone got the phone number for MiraclesRUs? :party:

Just read this as about to leave from robs in Chandlers Ford. Seems a hasty call off. 

I live in South Birmingham and it was a decent shower earlier, but only a shower. Forecast is good for tonight so seems odd. Did tip it down last night but I'd be surprised if track wasn't raceable. 

1 minute ago, solrac said:

I live in South Birmingham and it was a decent shower earlier, but only a shower. Forecast is good for tonight so seems odd. Did tip it down last night but I'd be surprised if track wasn't raceable. 

Photos on Brummies website would suggest otherwise