British Speedway Forum

For those Fans who maybe coming up from the dark south, the weather at present is that it has rained quite heavily for a day or so, light drizzle at present, but local forecast says a much drier day tomorrow, so fingers crossed meeting goes ahead.

• Thanks 1

Harris guesting for Kennett strengthens Plymouth.

Pretty sure the Gladiators will fancy their chances, with both MPT and Barker being ex Bears heatleaders, Harris always scores well here and Gilkes likes the track.

Expecting a close meeting.

19 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Pretty sure the Gladiators will fancy their chances, with both MPT and Barker being ex Bears heatleaders, Harris always scores well here and Gilkes likes the track.

Hope the Glads put on a better showing than at Poole last night. 32 points with Bomber scoring 13 of them

Redcar is much more away-rider-friendly than Wimborne Road, expect Plymouth to perform much better but the Bears to come out on top. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Hope the Glads put on a better showing than at Poole last night. 32 points with Bomber scoring 13 of them

I’m pretty sure MPT and Barker will contribute more than the 8 between them they scored last night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yearbyred said:

Ooh, just a bit.

From what I've read it does seem legitimate but Plymouth should be trying to make hay while can use a guest for Kennet. Looks cracking meeting for the stream now with Harris in, hoping beats the weather

Harris going to be the busiest rider by far in British speedway again this season, but to be honest not many wouldn't want him as a guest. Hope bikes and body survive ok....

Harris on last nights form will be a good guest. Shame we couldn't have got Lawson though as I reckon he's more consistent off the gate and an ex Bear.

I'd love to think we could run Redcar close and thought we would before we rode twice again Poole. I still hope we can do something but on the form of Barker, MPT and Anderson to date I think Redcar may find this more comfortable than thought. 52-38 I reckon.

Harris scores double figures most times he visits Redcar, so is almost certainly a significant upgrade on Kennett. Lawson would have been a good choice too. Most teams would be weakened without their No.1, not the case for Plymouth in this meeting.

MPT has shown good form on tracks he likes (Peterborough, Belle Vue) already this season so I expect him to score well too.

Hope the track dries out in time, horrible weather the last couple of days.

I don’t know if I like Bomber guesting everywhere :lol:  Got our BSN stream though so will enjoy my Friday night tuning in! 

24 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

I don’t know if I like Bomber guesting everywhere :lol:  Got our BSN stream though so will enjoy my Friday night tuning in! 

will think of you while i am in the pub lol

6 hours ago, Coraldon said:

For those Fans who maybe coming up from the dark south, the weather at present is that it has rained quite heavily for a day or so, light drizzle at present, but local forecast says a much drier day tomorrow, so fingers crossed meeting goes ahead.

Traveling up from Exeter for my 1st visit to Redcar so hoping the weather does improve. 

2 hours ago, Redflag said:

Traveling up from Exeter for my 1st visit to Redcar so hoping the weather does improve. 

Hope it's on, fairplay to you for risking that big a journey early in the season

If its on just hope nobody has their gating gloves on as it's a cracking racetrack

• Like 1