British Speedway Forum

24 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

Hope it's on, fairplay to you for risking that big a journey early in the season

If its on just hope nobody has their gating gloves on as it's a cracking racetrack

Weather update, it has been dry since this mornings forecast, but very cold wind should dry any problems out, if coming up bring your thermals, but us hardy types like Halifaxtiger will be in our shorts and string vests.!!!!!!

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Coraldon said:

Weather update, it has been dry since this mornings forecast, but very cold wind should dry any problems out, if coming up bring your thermals, but us hardy types like Halifaxtiger will be in our shorts and string vests.!!!!!!

I’ll be wearing shorts but you wouldn’t want to see me in a string vest!!

Looking forward to watching it live on BSN.

9 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Don't agree with the comment that Plymouth have a strong top 3, they clearly have a strong top 4! Although not against Poole!

They do, particularly around Redcar. Depends what version of Anderson turns up but he is obviously capable of a good score.

Think a lot will depend on the performance of the second strings and reserves - if Roynon and Andersen can pick up points and if Jenkins/Edwards can take more points than Gilkes (who is another one who scored well in U19 fixtures here) the Bears should get a narrow victory.

Weather seems set fair, blue skies and sunshine but it's going to a cold evening.

Hope it's a good meeting for those who are watching the stream tonight.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Red 45 - 45 Ply

Are you assuming Harris gets a 6-ride 18 point maximum then?

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Are you assuming Harris gets a 6-ride 18 point maximum then?

Nope, I just rate Plymouth as a good team!

Exciting stuff - just over a week into the season and I'm just one away from a line on Harris guest bingo already! ;):P

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Do I need to pay extra to get onto the backstraight? Like the main stand near bend 4, thanks

No is the short answer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

No is the short answer.

As long as there's no long answer, then thanks :D

Looking forward to watching this, all good weather wise?