British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Redcar Tyne Tees Trophy 2nd leg 10th April 2022 4pm

Just the 31 points to make up for the Diamonds :P  Hopefully it will be a decent meeting and the Diamonds can get out of the gate a wee bit quicker than some have been (this before the Leicester meeting on Sat night) in previous meetings.

Probable line-ups:
Diamonds: Bradley Wilson-Dean, Matthew Wethers, James Wright, Max Clegg, Paul Starke, Lee Complin, George Congreve.

Bears: Charles Wright, Adam Roynon, Lewis Kerr, Kasper Andersen, Erik Riss, Jordan Jenkins, Tom Woolley.

Edited by StevePark
To add Tom Woolley

Could be a bit nip and tuck this one I feel but still see Redcar taking the win! 

Nip and nick whilst warming up.

Redcar will score more than 50 in this one then Diamonds will be lucky to get about 25 at Glasgow next Friday on BSN

tough times ahead

1 minute ago, bringbackHalifax said:

Nip and nick whilst warming up.

Redcar will score more than 50 in this one then Diamonds will be lucky to get about 25 at Glasgow next Friday on BSN

tough times ahead

Only hope we have is a few of Redcar's riders either have never been to Brough, or aren't the best here... Although with 2 ex Diamonds, Charles Wright and Erik... I don't see us winning this at all. At least we'll see a decent team and what a good line up could be in this league

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

Line-up change for Diamonds.  Ricky Wells guests at No 1 for the injured Bradley Wilson-Dean, who aggravated a shoulder injury last night.

36 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Line-up change for Diamonds.  Ricky Wells guests at No 1 for the injured Bradley Wilson-Dean, who aggravated a shoulder injury last night.

Well at least that makes us more competitive tonight.

5 minutes ago, soupy said:

Well at least that makes us more competitive tonight.

Think you might still get tanked,Redcar 50+ maybe.....

48 minutes ago, StevePark said:

How convenient.

• Sad 1

Hopefully Brad recovers from his injuries soon, no amount of unhappiness towards the team performances should I wish injury on anyone.

Not too bothered about the result here , chance for Kasper to get a few points, would rather this was for league points !! 

I think tonight's crowd will be very telling for how the rest of the season goes... I hope Rob notices and has a long hard think about what he can do, I know he's got his budget and he's already done so much, but it would be such a shame just to let this opportunities we have now just go down the pan...

Looking forward to seeing Charles and Erik tonight, they were brilliant at Redcar on Friday, that's about the only thing to look forward to. I suppose it would be nice to see Lee among the points also, always improving