British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

15.04.2022 - Scunthorpe v Leicester League

May be an image of 1 person, motorcycle and text that says "CAN'T MAKE IT? WATCH LIVE ON SCORPIONS TV.SCUNTHORPE-SPEEDWAY.COM attis INSURANCE ATTIS INSURANCE SCUNTHORPE SCORPIONS Vs LEICESTER LIONS RST ULYAT WAR REVIN GOOD FRIDAY 15TH APRIL- 5PM EDDIE WRIGHT AEA,NORMANBY ROAD, SCUNTHORPE DN15 8Q2"

Tough home opener for the Scorpions on Friday... anyone that can't make the meeting - it will be live streamed too, details in the poster

24 minutes ago, justathought said:

The website for the stream on your poster doesn't exist. You've also put the address in capitals, web addresses are lower case. 

I don't think browsers mind capitals. I use Chrome and it doesn't. And I got into this website okay??

image.png.a0f9ca7c5a7284f5562c005ebe6c01c6.png

• Like 2

Not ideal having the strongest team at the EWR first, it would have been better to have an easier team to get some laps in.

1 hour ago, eric i said:

Not ideal having the strongest team at the EWR first, it would have been better to have an easier team to get some laps in.

Edinburgh we’re unavailable.

• Haha 4

Unfortunately Good Friday is just another work day for me so won’t be able to attend, mind you might be a blessing in disguise as I can only see Leicester keeping up their winning streak at the EWR.

3 hours ago, Gazc said:

Edinburgh we’re unavailable.

Typo makes it sound Glasgow were first option  hahaha ;)

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Typo makes it sound Glasgow were first option  hahaha ;)

Poole couldn't get Basso as a guest so they declined.

• Haha 1

Hopefully the weather holds up for this one but it looks like another Leicester win at the EWR. 

13 hours ago, Islander15 said:

Hopefully the weather holds up for this one but it looks like another Leicester win at the EWR. 

Not a chance especially against a team built to win EVERY home meeting ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Yes, according to SS Bumper Edition & Scunny's website.

• Like 1