British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

15.04.2022 - Scunthorpe v Leicester League

35 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Rider in question is Richie Worrall

There's a surprise lol

• Like 1

yep, Thompson and Worrall went wide on bends 3 and 4,Tero was there as well and got under them both, we all thought Worral or Thompson were unhappy with each other for taking each other wide and were fistycuffs between them in the pits. we found out it was Worrall and Tero,after that the Lions weren't the same team so did it affect them or spur us on?

Yeah Tero was a tad aggressive on the move but nothing I haven’t seen before or won’t see again will be interesting to see if the rider in question gets any punishment for punching him

Edited by Ryan555

I like aggressive racing. I wasn't there and I'm a huge lions fan but I'm all for riders playing the hard game in order to win. 

4 minutes ago, ScottyJ said:

I like aggressive racing. I wasn't there and I'm a huge lions fan but I'm all for riders playing the hard game in order to win. 

In fairness it wasn't that aggressive typical of a move at scunny going into the turn

• Like 1

Was a cracking meeting nevertheless and produced some superb racing once again showcasing the EWR

6 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

Rider in question is Richie Worrall

Start tart never a racer!

• Like 1

I see it's kicking off on Facebook with Tero and Richie. Having seen firstly a pic and then a video. Honestly can't see what Worrall's problem is.

40 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

I see it's kicking off on Facebook with Tero and Richie. Having seen firstly a pic and then a video. Honestly can't see what Worrall's problem is.

Yeah exactly do we reckon there will be any punishment for Worrall or not then people ?

2 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Yeah exactly do we reckon there will be any punishment for Worrall or not then people ?

Most recent example can think of would be ourselves at Eastbourne. Cookie and claus both got bans think Craig's was rescinded on appeal

4 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

I'd say a fine and warning about his future conduct. Although a ban and been made an example of wouldn't go a miss

12 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

Has BWD received any punishment for apparently trying to knock Roynon off at Redcar?

• Like 1

Hope Rob has junked that damn speaker near the start line, that's been  a joke for the last 4 years at least. Lots of unhappy fans around us, sort it for Friday please!

9 hours ago, scunny1 said:

Hope Rob has junked that damn speaker near the start line, that's been  a joke for the last 4 years at least. Lots of unhappy fans around us, sort it for Friday please!

... and I thought that the announcer had supposed to sound like that :rofl: