British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Peterborough LC

Just now, TTT said:

Easy routine win for us. Great to see Hansi scoring big points tonight. 

Hopefully our Army can continue their early season form by putting out a statement win against tougher opposition next week.

Doyle meant that heat 15....

Well done Panthers, I really like Basso,,,, all riders like him are out there to be got,, so why the f do we keep faith with certain riders,, that yet again flopped completely 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Doyle meant that heat 15....

I like Doyley (One of my favourite riders) so I'll give him a pass :D

Oh while I'm at it,, why are some ipswich riders so thick they can't see the inside was the place to be,, oh and also why the hell no water,, so the thicko s did have something to race on

Wow! Woeful. wasn't  surprised  to be honest on the riders who we have

Doyle riss starke .  Rest  do as you plz  Mr team manager 

Most disappointing part of tonight was the track which made any real racing almost impossible

Trap , pin the line and don't get passed. A small chance out of bend 2 on lap1 if you use your head 

Mind you there is no accounting for continuing to try what obviously won't work over and over again!!

Never saw this as anything other than an away win. Panthers are far too consistent

4 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Never saw this as anything other than an away win. Panthers are far too consistent

Witches were very consistant, Consistantly searching for an outside line lap after lap, heat after heat......

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Ippo not much luck with the TS!! Some Ippo fans in twitter moaning about the track saying there is nothing out wide? 

And they’d be right. Track was dreadful. I’ve more of an issue with some of our brain dead riders though, King in particular. He’d already had a couple of rides and he must have known because everyone there knew, the outside wasn’t working. Every time he was out there he went backwards and got passed by the Peterborough boys up the inside. 

So what does he do in his next ride? And the one after that? Yep, get his nose in front and instead of then sticking to the white line, he stays by the fence and gets passed again and again. Like I said, brain dead. 

Fair play to Peterborough though, they were superb again. 

• Like 1

Panthers will be there when the trophies are handed out again it they keep fit 

16 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Won both matches with virtually 6 riders firing , hopefully Lynn will face them Monday with all 7 firing together