British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Edinburgh SGB Championship KO Cup 1st Rnd 1st Leg Sun 17 Apr 5.30pm

1 minute ago, szkocjasid said:

I'll predict a 45-45 draw 

Your predictions are never far off but the Monarchs have a longer tail than a snake, while their newcomers acclimatise. 47-43 if the Diamonds can get themselves 10 points up after heat 12. 

51 minutes ago, enotian said:

Your predictions are never far off but the Monarchs have a longer tail than a snake, while their newcomers acclimatise. 

Whereas the Diamonds are just all tail. :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

Two points, unrelated... first, does anyone know if this is a season ticket match (if not I needd to get to a cashpoint!), and second and more seriously, is it worth considering a minute's applause for Nigel Pearson tomorrow?  I'm not sure if the promotion would consider it but it might be a  nice touch.

I'm pretty sure given his popularity and the fact he oversaw all BSPL media output that a memo has gone out to all Clubs to hold a respectful 1 minute silence or applause at their next meeting. 

Where did BDW pick up his injury, and what is it? 

53 minutes ago, HGould said:

I'm pretty sure given his popularity and the fact he oversaw all BSPL media output that a memo has gone out to all Clubs to hold a respectful 1 minute silence or applause at their next meeting. 

Berwick done a minutes applause for Nigel last night

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

Berwick done a minutes applause for Nigel last night

Poole opted for the one/two minute silence, impeccably observed especially with all the young kids that were there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, enotian said:

Your predictions are never far off but the Monarchs have a longer tail than a snake, while their newcomers acclimatise. 47-43 if the Diamonds can get themselves 10 points up after heat 12. 

Well Scunthorpe beat Leicester by more than I predicted, but I was one of only a few who had them down to win. 

I expect Sarjeant to score the most of all the reserves to give back up to Masters & Pickering.

4 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

Wouldn’t bet against this Edinburgh team to push you actually… 

Pickering outstanding over the last 2 nights and he rides Brough well too dont he? 

He sure does

31 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Track problems before the meeting has started. Good start.

What was wrong with the second bend? 

6 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Whereas the Diamonds are just all tail. :P

Looks like snakes don't have a tail anyway.  Shocking from the Diamonds. Or are they trying to bankrupt all the opposition by giving their promoters massive away pay days??