British Speedway Forum
screm

Nigel Pearson RIP

Very sad news. Not his greatest fan, but nevertheless, I’m shocked and saddened by this news.
RIP Nigel Pearson.

Terrible news,great ambassador for the sport over the years.Condolences to his family and friends.R.I.P.

• Like 2

Nigel’s love of the sport, his enthusiasm and overall personality made him a lovely man & a great speedway commentator. 
RIP Nigel & my condolences to his family & close friends. You will be missed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, emilali said:

You didn’t have to love him to be able to show respect for the fact he’s died and the pain that will cause to his loved ones. You perhaps ought to show some respect yourself.

Where have I shown disrespect? Please enlighten me. I merely pointed out the fact that he has been slagged off on here for years, let the mock grief commence.

• Sad 1

Just now, Diamondboy said:

Where have I shown disrespect? Please enlighten me. I merely pointed out the fact that he has been slagged off on here for years, let the mock grief commence.

What relevance does it have whether he’s been slagged for years by some or not though? The man has died today, nothing else matters.

• Like 5

Such awful news. Always loved the Nige and Kelvin double act. The man was a true lover of our sport and promoted it at every opportunity. Taken so young at 52. RIP Nigel - my thoughts are with you, your family, friends and loved ones. 

• Like 1

Really sad - loved his work and enthusiasm for the sport. A real advocate for speedway - RIP Nigel

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nw42 said:

You'd do best to say nothing if that's all you have to offer.

Rest in Peace Nigel.

Totally agree....A much loved / entertaining speedway ambassador has just died ....and some complete numpties come out of the woodwork trying to get some headlines!!!!

Not impressed........

RIP Nigel!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Rest in peace Nigel 

a real ambassador for the sport and an enthusiastic and positive a person.

played the deference card to kelvin about things technical  but he knew more than he made out.

a lovely man gone far too soon 

nigel speedway will miss you

• Like 4

Shocked and saddened to hear this news, his enthusiasm for our sport was endless, RIP thoughts with family and friends.

• Like 1

Totally shocked at this news, I saw the website and thought maybe the statement was about maybe not commentating or slowly moving away. This was the last thing and still do not believe it.

:(  RIP Nige

• Like 1