Birmingham v Berwick

On 4/21/2022 at 2:07 PM, kitten2502 said:

Please ignore. Phone having a fit

Edited by Petecc
Wrong message

3 hours ago, screm said:

Extra medical cover at Birmingham from this Wednesday

http://www.birmingham-speedway.com/news.php?extend.3153

A step in the right direction for the Brummies and hopefully more tracks follow in their footsteps as it should really be the bare minimum at every track. 

• Like 3

The Birmingham promotion took plenty stick over lack of medical cover at the Berwick meeting, mostly justified. They deserve some credit for taking this action, and it does help with meetings continuing. For example last nights meeting at Berwick was able to continue after Leon Flint crashed and needed medical attention but because there was a second paramedic there the meeting kept going.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, screm said:

The Birmingham promotion took plenty stick over lack of medical cover at the Berwick meeting, mostly justified. They deserve some credit for taking this action, and it does help with meetings continuing. For example last nights meeting at Berwick was able to continue after Leon Flint crashed and needed medical attention but because there was a second paramedic there the meeting kept going.

why justified ??  what was the paramedic supposed to do ? Have you read his posting? 

When Laurence Rogers says "Keyboard Warriors"...  I assume he means paying punters?

• Like 3

Were you a "paying punter" at the Birmingham v Berwick match then?

9 minutes ago, brianbuck said:

Were you a "paying punter" at the Birmingham v Berwick match then?

I've been a paying punter at many a match that had been severely held up or abandoned because of inadequate medical cover

1 hour ago, iainb said:

When Laurence Rogers says "Keyboard Warriors"...  I assume he means paying punters?

maybe ones that no longer go to speedway but sit at home on their computers always finding fault and moaning .... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Speedway fan said:

maybe ones that no longer go to speedway but sit at home on their computers always finding fault and moaning .... 

Well, having a pop at them ain't gonna bring em back is it?

• Like 1

Most of what I've seen on here has been about the 2 heats for £10... which of course Rogers didn't mention, he was just sucking up to his bosses in a lot of what he said

4 hours ago, iainb said:

Most of what I've seen on here has been about the 2 heats for £10... which of course Rogers didn't mention, he was just sucking up to his bosses in a lot of what he said

Complain if you want to. That's your right but , I still expect to see you there on Wednesday or are you a keyboard wind machine just blowing hot air?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Speedway fan said:

why justified ??  what was the paramedic supposed to do ? Have you read his posting? 

Where can we read this posting please?

EDIT found it.

Edited by Bagpuss