British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Oxford SGB Championship Sun 24 Apr 4pm

Brennan definitely touched Kyle. Was a racing move don't get me wrong, no bad intent, but the correct call was made

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Dont think riders help on parade,helmets on before been introduced even moving off before coin toss let the fans see u guys the kids love it 

Mr Worrall by any chance? His name got announced and he didn't acknowledge the crowd or anything was too busy being pushed off by his mechanic.

Edited by bloom89
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

Congrieve and rumi same 4.oo average worlds apart ,some good close racing on a cold afternoon wont go in shorts again !

Thought you were a tough Cumbrian marra :D

• Haha 1

if Richie doesn`t get away from the parade line up first he will turn right on everyone from habit

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

Same here... Rob watching from the back straight miles away from the riders, rather than in the pits stirring them on...

It would be hard to throw a number out, but we arrived at 10 to and our ticket numbers were in the 400s... Still think a lot of people come in for free through the pits... Even 500 fans is woeful, even for a National League side...

Must admit my patience for George is running out rapidly, surely there's a better option out there... Even Justin Sedgmen would be better... At least it would put James at reserve for a month or so... And the BWD scenario is just getting silly now...

I don't understand that comment, Congreave is averaging less than a point & Sedgmen is 5.5, so clearly he's a lot stronger!

"Even Justin Sedgmen would be better" sound to me like you think Sedgmen would get a 1.5 ave?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Miles better than George, even if Sedgmen isn't all that great either. Is Dany Gappmaier still racing? Most important thing would be getting James at reserve...

Fair point 

34 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

Mr Worrall by any chance? His name got announced and he didn't acknowledge the crowd or anything was too busy being pushed off by his mechanic.

He's a lot more freindly than our last guest by the way and scored more

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

Ruff, what are you on about, man?

Nice weather today... hope it encourages the turnout.

Sandy Lane, the camping and caravaning place.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Same here... Rob watching from the back straight miles away from the riders, rather than in the pits stirring them on...

Maybe he other reasons to walk round to the back of the track, did you notice who he was with?

• Like 1

Given that coverage from NZ shows Wilson-Dean at least half a lap ahead of the opposition, Congreve was unlikely to be competitive.

7 hours ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

Oh, I see now.

...I don't I have to say!

2 hours ago, steve roberts said:

...I don't I have to say!

Nor did I, really.

I don't think there is much to say on here at the moment and I think I'll give the whole kit & caboodle a miss from now on. 

• Like 3

I spy with my little eye…