British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Leicester vs Glasgow 23/04 7pm

Anyone bothered??!!

Should be close ish.

Leicester by 8. 

Lewis Kerr guests for Kyle Howarth

Edited by lisa-colette

Lewi Kerr in for howarth might swing it our way? Well as he's going at Redcar Leicester very different. Danyon at reserve again hopefully be a trump card at his old track.

As I've said before if we take a point I'd be delighted. 47-43 do just fine :t:

Narrow Glasgow win in my view, I think their second strings are stronger than ours, and Hume knows the track having ridden for the cubs.

It could come down to which Cook turns up- he's looked unbeatable in the past, but also had some fairly ordinary meetings.

Glasgow away win I’d say! 

• Like 1

Howarth strongest rider at home this season so far. Think losing him probably means Glasgow will nick it. Morris will have to be at his very best. Should be a good one though, looking forward to it

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Anyone bothered??!!

Should be close ish.

Leicester by 8. 

I wud've been going to this one but mate can't make it. 

I can see Glasgow winning considering their overall strength rather than our 2 Cook's (Poole) being still a bit raw round Leicester last week.

Brennan, Basso & Humey will kick ass at the Lions Den against the Twins & Rowe. That will see Tigers win 47-43.

Crikey, hope we Pirates don't end up rueing the day when Basso & Humey both joined the Tigers!

Edited by Turnip

3 minutes ago, Turnip said:

I wud've been going to this one but mate can't make it. 

I can see Glasgow winning considering their overall strength rather than our 2 Cook's being still a bit raw round Leicester.

Brennan, Basso & Humey will kick ass at the Lions Den against the Twins & Rowe. That will see Tigers win 47-43.

Crikey, hope we Pirates don't end up rueing the day when Basso & Humey both joined the Tigers!

Nothing could be done about Basso when he didn't want to come back. But I think it would have been Hume or one of the Cook brothers. I think we have prob got it right as much as I like Hume he was a bit up and down last season and with us being top heavy, there would have been a lot of pressure on him to score 6 ish a meeting. 

It might mean Glasgow get league points at Poole, but I'm fine with the risk. :t:

Anyway back to Leicester!!! 

Rowe Rowe Rowe yer boat gently down the stream, belts off trousers down life is just a dream! 

:rofl:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Anyway back to Leicester!!! 

Lisa seriously, do we av to? :lol:

Hoping Glasgow can get a point, a win would be awesome but this is only our 3rd meeting, Leicester have had a few more, should be some cracking racing

Just now, Cookiefan said:

Hoping Glasgow can get a point, a win would be awesome but this is only our 3rd meeting, Leicester have had a few more, should be some cracking racing

Goin to be close but can see Tigers taking the win. My reasons I've mentioned, in addition with no Howarth as at Redcar in the Lions team this will also prove crucial.

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Anyone bothered??!!

Should be close ish.

Leicester by 8. 

Quite a bit poor from the Leicester & Glasgow posters when a Poole supporter has to start your meeting topic! :t:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Quite a bit poor from the Leicester & Glasgow posters when a Poole supporter has to start your meeting topic! :t:

We prefer to discuss what has happened rather than what might happen... nobody cares about that, and get back to your Scunthorpe thread :P

Her first 2 words said it all really!

2 minutes ago, iainb said:

We prefer to discuss what has happened rather than what might happen... nobody cares about that, and get back to your Scunthorpe thread :P

Are you sure? Go back to the threads you have posted on. Pot, Kettle, Black spring to mind.

I have just read the Scunthorpe thread & others that took place last night. B)