British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Leicester vs Glasgow 23/04 7pm

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Cook in H10 or Basso in 11? 

Basso in 11 would make more sense 

• Like 1

Couple poor heats there. That'll be that then, struggling for a point now :sad:

Omg that was an absolutely shocking decision by TM (I won't use his name)

• Like 1

Just now, Jaizer said:

Couple poor heats there. That'll be that then, struggling for a point now :sad:

Only takes a couple to struggle and you've no chance away from home . But to be honest , three away wins will get you in the play offs ( as long as you win your home matches )., so there will be easier tasks than Leicester 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Only takes a couple to struggle and you've no chance away from home . But to be honest , three away wins will get you in the play offs ( as long as you win your home matches )., so there will be easier tasks than Leicester 

Absolutely but getting it up Dickson would be sweet after his starring role in getting the Ashfield meeting called off last year.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

You shud know by now Cammie knickers is not a very good team manager:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

His tactical awareness is diabolical.

Poor management yet again but when you are a fan one season to team manager the next its not a surprise.

Leicester are a tough nut to crack on there own patch not a disaster.

2 minutes ago, Neila said:

You shud know by now Cammie knickers is not a very good team manager:D

We sussed that out a while back.

Just now, Gazc said:

His tactical awareness is diabolical.

Poor management yet again but when you are a fan one season to team manager the next its not a surprise.

Leicester are a tough nut to crack on there own patch not a disaster.

I'm no saying would make difference to result, but we're 10 down and Rowe beat no-one all night. Stick bailey in even if get a 5-1 you put cookie or whoever in heat 12. Ridiculous

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I'm no saying would make difference to result, but we're 10 down and Rowe beat no-one all night. Stick bailey in even if get a 5-1 you put cookie or whoever in heat 12. Ridiculous

Think we could all have seen that was what should have happened.

Would be better with Mrs Brown as manager.

• Haha 1

Well done lions, tough nut to crack at home, disappointed but not entirely shocked. Never a track we've done well at.

Broc badly needing spell at reserve hopefully may averages will get him there. Ulle I think been riding every night this week, looks like might just taken it's toll

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Well done lions, tough nut to crack at home, disappointed but not entirely shocked. Never a track we've done well at.

Broc badly needing spell at reserve hopefully may averages will get him there. Ulle I think been riding every night this week, looks like might just taken it's toll

We will have better nights on the road (Friday hopefully) but was never a meeting we usually win down there , well done to the Lions and not so much to our team manager.

• Like 1

That was only our third meeting this season and a big meeting to come up so early. We will improve as the season goes on though Friday night would be as good as any to start it. Danyon could be up for 7 rides unless Bailey has learned to ride it proper.