British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Leicester vs Glasgow 23/04 7pm

That’s a great result for Leicester after the pasting they took at our place on Tuesday, well done the lions.

6 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Her first 2 words said it all really!

Are you sure? Go back to the threads you have posted on. Pot, Kettle, Black spring to mind.

I have just read the Scunthorpe thread & others that took place last night. B) 

I think you maybe getting me mixed up with somebody else. You seem to take an awful lot of interest in my historical posts, that's the 2nd time you've referred to them recently... I'm beginning to feel like I'm being stalked, am I going have to get a restraining order?

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Think we could all have seen that was what should have happened.

Would be better with Mrs Brown as manager.

i can see the headlines now , Mrs Browns boys pull it off !lol

• Haha 1

Was a cracking meeting. Thought Glasgow could get a point but lions pulled away. Basso is some rider . Thought heat 14 was amazing . Joe n Dan out witted basso and he moaned but was just fair racing. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ScottyJ said:

Was a cracking meeting. Thought Glasgow could get a point but lions pulled away. Basso is some rider . Thought heat 14 was amazing . Joe n Dan out witted basso and he moaned but was just fair racing. 

Agreed. Credit to all three of them for their efforts. Pleased that the twins showed a ruthless streak which is needed if they are going to progress.

Basso is a real talented and gutsy racer, can’t fathom why Poole let him go?

Just now, Teromaafan said:

Agreed. Credit to all three of them for their efforts. Pleased that the twins showed a ruthless streak which is needed if they are going to progress.

I have no idea. Only thing I can think of is the race night at Poole clashing with his Danish committments? Also I've heard money talks as well. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ScottyJ said:

I have no idea. Only thing I can think of is the race night at Poole clashing with his Danish committments? Also I've heard money talks as well. 

Sure I read somewhere on social media that he didn’t feel that Poole really wanted him this season, for whatever reason.

Good meeting. Some good racing. Lions controlled the meeting relatively well. Perhaps we were a little fortunate in both the re runs as we’d missed the gate, but a good win overall . Excellent heat 13. Great heat 14!

47 minutes ago, ScottyJ said:

Was a swap deal Lawson to Poole Basso to Glasgow and you heard wrong.

• Like 1

Well done Lions on a good result, surprised me by the gap in the end. Well done to Joe & Dan on getting a 5-1 over Basso in heat 14, credit where credit due.

52 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

Sure I read somewhere on social media that he didn’t feel that Poole really wanted him this season, for whatever reason.

That's BS. Poole definitely wanted him lol. He was in talks with Glasgow in first leg of last years play off final apparently. 

1 hour ago, ScottyJ said:

Others have said it is to with money as well, but IDK if it was that or not.

26 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Was a swap deal Lawson to Poole Basso to Glasgow and you heard wrong.

Prob talking about wages lol

1 hour ago, Teromaafan said:

Let him go?? That's hilarious. He decided to go!! What we supposed to do? Handcuff him to the track! lol

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Let him go?? That's hilarious. He decided to go!! What we supposed to do? Handcuff him to the track! lol

Lol you been on sauce Lisa? Turning into shovlar :rofl:

• Like 2