20 minutes ago, Spiderman1 said:

Another home win comming up,3 points in the bag

What do you think about the away fixture first spider

31 minutes ago, Shrimmy said:

What do you think about the away fixture first spider

Can and need the victory,Lawson does make it a tad harder

3 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

7 points for Plymouth.

I know Scunthorpe are good at home but to Predict that the Scorpions will get 8 5-0's and 7 5-1's is a bit extreme ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I can't see anything but a big win for the Gladiators @ home on Tuesday. However I see Fridays return match not so easy to predict, with a good choice (& performance) from Eddie Kennett's guest replacement this could be another win for the Gladiators.

17 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Richard Lawson will guest for Plymouth in both matches against Scunny

Isn’t there a rule to stop using the same guest loads of meetings in a row or have I just imagined that ?

26 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Isn’t there a rule to stop using the same guest loads of meetings in a row or have I just imagined that ?

I thought was one couldn't guest at same track in consecutive weeks or something similar? Certainly used to be

40 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Used to be an 8 day rule from memory meant you couldn't guest for home team 2 weeks running. 

When there started to be almost every team riding on a Friday night and the Chairman's Club had the need of a Guest all season in 2019 the rule was eased. 

It's created the equivalent of speedway mercenaries who will now ride 7days a week if they can, as heat leader guests are in short supply. 

• Thanks 1

It’s strange Lawson wouldn’t sign for Plymouth as he had allegedly concerns about been paid , but now he is prepared to guest for them 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

It’s strange Lawson wouldn’t sign for Plymouth as he had allegedly concerns about been paid , but now he is prepared to guest for them 

I thought exactly the same !