British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

29.04.2022 League: Scunny v Plymouth

16 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

We are aware of the issue, it was a problem with our streaming provider.. We have a copy of the recording on our laptop which will be sent to them in the next couple of days to be uploaded onto Scorpions TV to replace what we had.. 

We’ll announce when it’s on there..

On behalf of us all at ScorpionsTV, we sincerely apologise to anyone that had this issue

Having watched heat 14 which mysteriously vanished I'd say right on the margin of hard but fair and unnecessarily dangerous that saw young Dan in the fence. 

Hopefully he will make a full recovery physically and mentally. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HGould said:

Having watched heat 14 which mysteriously vanished I'd say right on the margin of hard but fair and unnecessarily dangerous that saw young Dan in the fence. 

Hopefully he will make a full recovery physically and mentally. 

I,m glad you said it,I thought it but the bsf would have gone into meltdown with all my scunthorpe friends :lol:shouting me down. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lewy said:

I,m glad you said it,I thought it but the bsf would have gone into meltdown with all my scunthorpe friends :lol:shouting me down. 

It was borderline in my opinion. Hard very hard riding. 

Just very strange that the race vanished for 24 hours. 

14 minutes ago, HGould said:

It was but it's there for all to see now,people will all have their own opinions on it,terrible shame for dan and Plymouth but sweet to beat scunny nonetheless, hopefully dan will be back just in time for the playoffs :t:

............ and has been explained why by the streaming operator. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, HGould said:

It was strange how it disappeared, just makes one wonder,but obviously just an unfortunate gremlin in the system. We would never have dreamt it would be for any other reason being scunthorpe and all that.:blink:

2 hours ago, lewy said:

It was strange how it disappeared, just makes one wonder,but obviously just an unfortunate gremlin in the system. We would never have dreamt it would be for any other reason being scunthorpe and all that.:blink:

You really are a clueless c### aren't you

As explained - we had an issue with our streaming provider, aswell as the other sports clubs they cover, had issues too on Friday - and this should have been rectified by now.

Now keep yourself to the Plymouth threads or are you that embarrassed on having the worst track in the country you have to slag ours of

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

As explained - we had an issue with our streaming provider, aswell as the other sports clubs they cover, had issues too on Friday - and this should have been rectified by now.

Now keep yourself to the Plymouth threads or are you that embarrassed on having the worst track in the country you have to slag ours of

Touched a nerve did i,you really need to mind your language and don't try to intimidate me cos that ain't going to happen Dan the man :nono:

I had a scalextric 400 ooh maybe in the late seventies reminds so much of plymouths toy track..they are so bitter about us Dan especially the 2 obvious loud mouths 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I imagine I’m one of them 2 then another win last night 16 point win over the reigning champions I wonder how you lot will get on against them oh you will probably win as your promoter said you won’t lose at home all season ..... oh no that’s happened already . And that’s without our star reserve.

Edited by Mike0310
  • Like 1

On 5/2/2022 at 7:11 PM, ScunnyDan said:

Massive over reaction this!! 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

I imagine I’m one of them 2 then another win last night 16 point win over the reigning champions I wonder how you lot will get on against them oh you will probably win as your promoter said you won’t lose at home all season ..... oh no that’s happened already . And that’s without our star reserve.

If you were there or had seen the stream, you would have noticed your "star reserve" win his first 3 rides.

On 5/3/2022 at 12:32 AM, Shrimmy said:

I had a scalextric 400 ooh maybe in the late seventies reminds so much of plymouths toy track..they are so bitter about us Dan especially the 2 obvious loud mouths 

Have you been to Plymouth to actually see the racing there first hand?

I'm not a Plymouth supporter but went there for the very first time on Tues vs Poole.

Hardly a 'toy track' when you see the breathtaking racing that it produces even tho it's small.

Tracks are not about the size but how they are shaped to produce quality racing. 

I would say you need bigger balls to ride that track than say a Sheffield. The riders are closer together so if one rider comes off it's likely more will follow like dominoes.

Toy track, nonsense! :nono:

Edited by Turnip
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1