British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Gorzow GP round 5 Saturday 25th June.

Hubby just said the racing was better when the track was wet. Make of that what you will:D:cheers:

Blimey that camera shot on lap 2 of heat 20(from drone/wire) made me feel pi$$ed.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Never:rolleyes:

Seriously though, you were right (and I hated saying that)! This isn't a classic, but the racing has been decent, and has certainly been better than some recent efforts. No, it wasn't great early on, but that can be blamed on the rain. Again, it has been far superior to most World Finals...

Just now, Star Lady said:

Hubby just said the racing was better when the track was wet. Make of that what you will:D:cheers:

Too much vodka...

1 minute ago, Star Lady said:

Hubby is a laff

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Aren't we all :D

We're all married to the same woman...

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, chunky said:

Too much vodka...

He drinks rum:D, he’s not allowed near my vodka:D

Edited by Star Lady

Insane how far bewley has come in a short space of time. Remember him looking so out of his depth when he started at wroclaw. Very impressive.

• Like 3

Dan reminds me of a young Tai Woffinden. ..:D;)

Just now, Star Lady said:

He drinks rum:D

Respect!

1 hour ago, Star Lady said:

Just wondering if I’m the only one who remembers Tatum having tantrums when asked to ride on anything wetter than a slightly damp track:rolleyes:

We remember it well.  We often say Tatum wouldn't have ridden if it was slightly wet and he certainly wouldn't have turned a wheel in the first few heats tonight!

• Like 1

And ANOTHER semi-final for the Englishman who doesn't deserve to be in the GP's...

• Like 2

Just now, Kedavra said:

Insane how far bewley has come in a short space of time. Remember him looking so out of his depth when he started at wroclaw. Very impressive.

Woffy certainly given him plenty of support, machinery and mechanic wise...

So must have been so pleased to see him blast past him and take that point off him that stopped him from qualifying for the semi ....:D

• Haha 3