British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish league play-off Final 2nd leg Tuesday October 4th Live on TV

10 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Dave- reserves cannot be replaced in Sweden- must have their 3 programmed rides( minimum) 

Haha If only the team managers knew the rules aswell... Rospiggarna just tried replacing Huckenbeck

Great to see Chris Holder showing once again what a class rider he still is in both Poland and Sweden..

Had a few years of, for him, pretty average results, but he seems to be once again mixing with (and also beating), the very top level riders..

When on it, he is always good to watch...

We move on to next week

Tuesday June 14th 

Dackarna v Smederna- FREESPORTS

Masarna v Lejonen

Vastervik v Rospiggarna

Thursday June 16th 

Piraterna v Indianerna- Premier Sports 1

1 hour ago, Lorenzo558 said:

Haha If only the team managers knew the rules aswell... Rospiggarna just tried replacing Huckenbeck

That was because no Tac subs before heat 6 and that was heat 5.

27 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

That was because no Tac subs before heat 6 and that was heat 5.

No this is not correct, you are allowed to use a Tac sub from heat 5 and onwards but you are not able to replace a reserve as they are required to ride in their 3 scheduled heats. Just checked the rules document on svemos website

5 minutes ago, Lorenzo558 said:

No this is not correct, you are allowed to use a Tac sub from heat 5 and onwards but you are not able to replace a reserve as they are required to ride in their 3 scheduled heats. Just checked the rules document on svemos website

Thanks i will remember that- I have just watched the match and it was a nasty crash that Kai had and he was very much the innocent party. From what Rospiggarna has said the doctor said he couldn`t ride again so hopefully he is reasonably ok.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Thanks i will remember that- I have just watched the match and it was a nasty crash that Kai had and he was very much the innocent party. From what Rospiggarna has said the doctor said he couldn`t ride again so hopefully he is reasonably ok.

Definitely, really sorry for him there. What did you think about the heat where Janowski crashed and got excluded? From my point of view Thorsell completely cuts him of on the straight and should be the one seende responsible for the crash.

8 hours ago, Lorenzo558 said:

Definitely, really sorry for him there. What did you think about the heat where Janowski crashed and got excluded? From my point of view Thorsell completely cuts him of on the straight and should be the one seende responsible for the crash.

I will have to watch it again as i wasn’t fully concentrating as Rospiggarna racing bores me to tears.

14 hours ago, Lorenzo558 said:

Just watched it - not sure Thorssell did a lot wrong but neither did Magic but someone had to go and one can see why it was Magic. I thought at the time and i have just watched it again that heat 8 Trofymov was most unlucky to get excluded- i thought that Miedzinski steaming up the inside caused it.

Tuesday`s line-ups

Dackarna v Smederna- FREESPORTS

Dackarna

1 Janowski

2 Thorssell

3 Jensen

4 Klindt

5 Kurtz

6 L Lindgren

7 Trofymov

Smederna

1 Lambert

2 Aspgren

3 Bewley

4 Zengota

5 Woryna

6 MJJ

7 Andersson

Masarna v Lejonen

Masarna

1 Buczkowski

2 Tungate

3 Prem Pawlicki

4 Koza

5 Lindback

6 Gusts

7 Millberg

Lejonen

1 Dudek

2 Legowik

3 Berge

4 Zmarzlik

5 Berntzon

6 Thornblom

7 Henriksson

Vastervik v Rospiggarna

Vastervik

1 Smektala

2 Chugunov

3 F Lindgren

4 M Hansen

5 Przedpelski

6 Ljung

7 Karlsson

Rospiggarna

1 Nilsson

2 Palovaara

3 Lebedevs

4 Miedzinski

5 Lahti

6 Huckenbeck

7 Henderson

Aspgren still injured so RR, according to social media.