British Speedway Forum
Mike0310

Plymouth v Scunthorpe

What a beautiful day here in the south west to give the scorpions a good hiding tonight cannot wait.

• Haha 2

This match and the return on Friday are a perfect example of why the bonus aggregate bonus point is worth revisiting in my opinion. 

I think both matches will end up 20 to 25 point home wins. 

Imagine the excitement if an aggregate bonus point were up for grabs. 

Indeed go a stage further, allow only reserve substitute rule and scrap tactical substitute rule and then every point every rider scores has more value. 

• Like 2

quite agree always a added interest .when sometimes when the meeting is close when the bonus point is still avalable

1 hour ago, HGould said:

This match and the return on Friday are a perfect example of why the bonus aggregate bonus point is worth revisiting in my opinion. 

I think both matches will end up 20 to 25 point home wins. 

Imagine the excitement if an aggregate bonus point were up for grabs. lable

Indeed go a stage further, allow only reserve substitute rule and scrap tactical substitute rule and then every point every rider scores has more value. 

Edited by ray c

How have Plymouth managed to name Richard Lawson to guest again tonight having used him to guest last Tuesday as well?

I haven't checked the 2022 SCB rules but is there no longer an 8-day ruling??  Or is it a BSPL sympathy rule?

EDIT just checked and its ok when replacing the number 1!!  (Eddie a number 1 - who would have thought it?):rofl:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

How have Plymouth managed to name Richard Lawson to guest again tonight having used him to guest last Tuesday as well?

I haven't checked the 2022 SCB rules but is there no longer an 8-day ruling??  Or is it a BSPL sympathy rule?

Don't worry all above board:party:

6 minutes ago, lewy said:

Don't worry all above board:party:

Yes apologies, I'd forgotten that Eddie Kennett was a number 1!!

• Like 1

How long can Plymouth use a Guest for Eddie Kennett? Can they go to the end of the season?

17 minutes ago, eric i said:

How long can Plymouth use a Guest for Eddie Kennett? Can they go to the end of the season?

Eddie needs an operation and if he goes NHS it could be the next 2-3 years if not more..

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Another top performance by Scunthorpe's Captain Fantastic Lambert

Questions have to be asked!!! Awful away and not even decent at home so far 

21 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Questions have to be asked!!! Awful away and not even decent at home so far 

Promoter's love child who wouldn't have the balls to sack his 2nd love child in 2 years

7 hours ago, eric i said:

Plymouth will try it for as long as possible as makes them way stronger than him actually riding. Hopefully the powers at be see some sense and give them a time scale to replace him or make them use NL guests.