British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

BERWICK v NEWCASTLE (Championship) Sat 30th 7pm

41 minutes ago, screm said:

Having checked the fixtures, and thanks to the Edinburgh Monarchs, a Newcastle v Berwick KOC Final this year is unlikely. :blink:

Wondered how long it would take for you to click :lol:

4 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Ace has broken fingers, so didn’t want to risk falling off and hurting himself, as the Bullets have a meeting tonight that he wanted to be fit for.

So,,, on one hand your prepared to ride with broken bones, but on the other hand your not prepared to ride incase you hurt the other hand? :blink:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Second half was cancelled due to the Berwick juniors not wanting to ride, nothing to do with the goings on in the pits. I did witness Newcastle fans shout abuse at all the Berwick riders and promotion, so if a couple Berwick guys gave some back, then fair game in my opinion, as it was the Newcastle fans that started the verbal abuse… as usual.

You must have missed Leon Flint getting himself involved as usual. Strutting around the pits thinking he's a big time Charlie with a long woman's coat on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Winditon said:

You must have missed Leon Flint getting himself involved as usual. Strutting around the pits thinking he's a big time Charlie with a long woman's coat on.

I witnessed his dad getting hit by someone in the pits but I suppose the Newcastle promotion and fans don’t want to talk about that part.

Winditin Winditon

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Winditon said:

He was lucky nobody gave him the byker T.cake....

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

So,,, on one hand your prepared to ride with broken bones, but on the other hand your not prepared to ride incase you hurt the other hand? :blink:

& Why did he get his racing gear on ?

2 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

& Why did he get his racing gear on ?

Maybe it was the pits area that was rendered unsafe, don't want anyone tripping over them toys or slipping on the spilt milk? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/5/2022 at 8:36 AM, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

I witnessed his dad getting hit by someone in the pits but I suppose the Newcastle promotion and fans don’t want to talk about that part.

Winditin Winditon

Don't be so stupid 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

I presume you weren’t near the pits then and are just trying to stir, as plenty saw it happen

I was at the pits. I saw Gary Flint clutching at straws. Probably embarrassed that we turned yous over. He pushed a lad out of the way and then his son.(Young Rocky) who couldn't put the gas oot got involved again as usual. You're well named no idea.

• Haha 2

Always 2 sides to an argument… Newcastle saying one thing… Berwick another… it’s done… Newcastle couldn’t completely romp home to   stop our 5 senior remaining bandits getting anything… they got their first much needed win… but what a shame they’ll get their arses handed to them this week against Glasgow… see how the home fans manage and support Granty after Sunday when it gets real tough! 

1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

Always 2 sides to an argument… Newcastle saying one thing… Berwick another… it’s done… Newcastle couldn’t completely romp home to   stop our 5 senior remaining bandits getting anything… they got their first much needed win… but what a shame they’ll get their arses handed to them this week against Glasgow… see how the home fans manage and support Granty after Sunday when it gets real tough! 

With 2 guests for their missing Kiwi's, they'll have a chance!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

Most loyal Diamond supporters are not that stupid to think we will actually win against Glasgow but keeping it close will be good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

Oof that's a salty comeback haha, In the words of frozen let it go... You's got beat off the worst team in the league and you can't handle it. 

• Haha 3