British Speedway Forum
justathought

Leicester Lions v Redcar Bears 30/4/22

59.81, 61.65, 61.72, 60.28, 60.44, 60.38, 60.91, 61.87,  61.00, 61.13, 61.93  61.10, 61.41, 63.40, 61.00

• Like 1

9 hours ago, paulr2 said:

59.81, 61.65, 61.72, 60.28, 60.44, 60.38, 60.91, 61.87,  61.00, 61.13, 61.93  61.10, 61.41, 63.40, 61.00

And to note 59.81 is the new track record :t:

On 5/1/2022 at 9:26 AM, Skodaman said:

Could someone explain fully the rule the reason for Dans exclusion? I heard the referees explanation but I have never come accross this before.

He spun his back wheel before the tapes went up so was not stationary. Both wheel and bike need to be stationary.

54 minutes ago, W9 Lion said:

He spun his back wheel before the tapes went up so was not stationary. Both wheel and bike need to be stationary.

Is that a new rule? I'm sure I've seen movement from the back wheel in the past (on TV matches) and no action was taken

6 minutes ago, iainb said:

Is that a new rule? I'm sure I've seen movement from the back wheel in the past (on TV matches) and no action was taken

Within last 10 years anyway. Derek sneddon rider I most remember doing it, got away with it for years

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Within last 10 years anyway. Derek sneddon rider I most remember doing it, got away with it for years

I think the ref just had a strop on during the Redcar match, he pulled a few back

32 minutes ago, iainb said:

Its been around for a long time. Its a case of needing an eagle eyeed ref to spot it. And Saturday night's was one of the best.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, iainb said:

I think the ref just had a strop on during the Redcar match, he pulled a few back

It wasn't Mr McGregor was it?

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

It wasn't Mr McGregor was it?

Dave Watters according to the programme.

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2022 at 1:53 PM, iainb said:

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2022 at 2:26 PM, W9 Lion said:

Its been around for a long time. Its a case of needing an eagle eyeed ref to spot it. And Saturday night's was one of the best.

A new rule brought in last year re Anlas tyres, apparently.

Allowed ONE practice start(normally at pit entrance/exit) but NOT allowed any other tyre warming(spinning wheel on track) 

Rules & Regs. 04.2.20 Tyre Warming

Edited by IronScorpion
Rules addition
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

A new rule brought in this year, apparently.

Allowed ONE practice start(normally at pit entrance/exit) but NOT allowed any other tyre warming(spinning wheel on track) 

Rules & Regs. 04.2.20 Tyre Warming

Tyre warming has been in tbe regs for a number of years now