Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
justathought

Leicester Lions v Redcar Bears 30/4/22

Recommended Posts

59.81, 61.65, 61.72, 60.28, 60.44, 60.38, 60.91, 61.87,  61.00, 61.13, 61.93  61.10, 61.41, 63.40, 61.00

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, paulr2 said:

59.81, 61.65, 61.72, 60.28, 60.44, 60.38, 60.91, 61.87,  61.00, 61.13, 61.93  61.10, 61.41, 63.40, 61.00

And to note 59.81 is the new track record :t:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2022 at 9:26 AM, Skodaman said:

Could someone explain fully the rule the reason for Dans exclusion? I heard the referees explanation but I have never come accross this before.

He spun his back wheel before the tapes went up so was not stationary. Both wheel and bike need to be stationary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, W9 Lion said:

He spun his back wheel before the tapes went up so was not stationary. Both wheel and bike need to be stationary.

Is that a new rule? I'm sure I've seen movement from the back wheel in the past (on TV matches) and no action was taken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, iainb said:

Is that a new rule? I'm sure I've seen movement from the back wheel in the past (on TV matches) and no action was taken

Within last 10 years anyway. Derek sneddon rider I most remember doing it, got away with it for years

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Within last 10 years anyway. Derek sneddon rider I most remember doing it, got away with it for years

I think the ref just had a strop on during the Redcar match, he pulled a few back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, iainb said:

Is that a new rule? I'm sure I've seen movement from the back wheel in the past (on TV matches) and no action was taken

Its been around for a long time. Its a case of needing an eagle eyeed ref to spot it. And Saturday night's was one of the best.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iainb said:

I think the ref just had a strop on during the Redcar match, he pulled a few back

It wasn't Mr McGregor was it?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

It wasn't Mr McGregor was it?

Dave Watters according to the programme.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2022 at 1:53 PM, iainb said:

Is that a new rule? I'm sure I've seen movement from the back wheel in the past (on TV matches) and no action was taken

 

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2022 at 2:26 PM, W9 Lion said:

Its been around for a long time. Its a case of needing an eagle eyeed ref to spot it. And Saturday night's was one of the best.

A new rule brought in last year re Anlas tyres, apparently.

Allowed ONE practice start(normally at pit entrance/exit) but NOT allowed any other tyre warming(spinning wheel on track) 

Rules & Regs. 04.2.20 Tyre Warming

Edited by IronScorpion
Rules addition
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

 

A new rule brought in this year, apparently.

Allowed ONE practice start(normally at pit entrance/exit) but NOT allowed any other tyre warming(spinning wheel on track) 

Rules & Regs. 04.2.20 Tyre Warming

Tyre warming has been in tbe regs for a number of years now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy