British Speedway Forum
Jaizer

Glasgow Vs Edinburgh 01st May 6pm

43 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Masters was imperious credit to the Monarchs but a wins a win when we are way below par.

You’re being a bit hard on your team Gaza. You caught our guys with their pants down on Friday but I don’t think we are sooooo different. Our new guys need time to settle and we missed James today....... hope all is going well with the babies arrival.

8 minutes ago, MD said:

We had a massive helping hand in getting them to 44 points. The 3 Edinburgh heat leader amassed 37 points, quite incredible.

Thank you

Other than broc riders pretty much rode to their averages, you'd hope for more at home but it got us over line. I don't see a teams top 3 getting 37 at ashfield again this season, or cookie only winning one heat. Couple riders hopefully get a track day this week try iron out some issues. Whole teams gating was pretty poor today

8 minutes ago, Gr8scot said:

You’re being a bit hard on your team Gaza. You caught our guys with their pants down on Friday but I don’t think we are sooooo different. Our new guys need time to settle and we missed James today....... hope all is going well with the babies arrival.

If Sarjeant had been there today you would have won cause that bike Lawson was riding sounded awful and didn't go very fast 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MD said:

We had a massive helping hand in getting them to 44 points. The 3 Edinburgh heat leader amassed 37 points, quite incredible.

A win is win though.

Just now, Fromafar said:

A win is win though.

It is , I'll take a 46-44 every week 

Just now, Fromafar said:

A win is win though.

Against them a 7 point win is the bare minimum, anything else is a loss.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MD said:

Against them a 7 point win is the bare minimum, anything else is a loss.

Totally disagree. There's an old saying heaven is 46-44, I stand by that. 7-1 over the weekend, before it started we'd all have taken that

18 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Totally disagree. There's an old saying heaven is 46-44, I stand by that. 7-1 over the weekend, before it started we'd all have taken that

thats not how the saying goes , its happyness is 40.38  based on the old 13 heat formula or in your case its 46.44 .

Just now, jenga said:

thats not how the saying goes , its happyness is 40.38  based on the old 13 heat formula or in your case its 46.44 .

40-38 before my time hence always been 46-44 to me :t:

3 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

40-38 before my time hence always been 46-44 to me :t:

happyness not heaven . but life goes on . hope you learned a wee bit of H18tory tonight .

Edited by jenga

Just now, jenga said:

happyness not heaven . but life goes on . hope you learned a wee bit of H18tory tonight .

Happiness if you want to be pedantic. Going to go around correcting people might try get that right :t:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Indeed but having done the hardest bit on Friday ..........

Friday just made you over confident and Edinburgh brought you back down to earth is all. But if you gonna have mostly youngsters then will have up and down meetings and less predictable! 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Friday just made you over confident and Edinburgh brought you back down to earth is all. But if you gonna have mostly youngsters then will have up and down meetings and less predictable! 

Still a 7 point weekend , regardless the scores