British Speedway Forum
Jaizer

Glasgow Vs Edinburgh 01st May 6pm

4 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Still a 7 point weekend , regardless the scores 

True, gives other teams hope though ;). Good character from the Edinburgh team to take a home loss like that and almost nick a draw! 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 2

Arguably the biggest positive from this evening was Kye getting in amongst the points. Hopefully he can kick on from that especially at home. 

A pity more of the Monarchs fans did not have faith in their team that was the one of the poorest Edinburgh away crowds I have seen for a while 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

True, gives other teams hope though ;). Good character from the Edinburgh team to take a home loss like that and almost nick a draw! 

Don't get me wrong , they had us worried today . After Friday maybe a bit of complacency crept in , but when you get a trio of heat leaders scoring 37 points against you , you know you're in a battle . The unpredictably is what makes the Scottish derbies special 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, snapper said:

A pity more of the Monarchs fans did not have faith in their team that was the one of the poorest Edinburgh away crowds I have seen for a while 

There is an historical reason for some not to come. Travel and traffic in Glasgow not easy after events at Parkhead earlier, plus golf on the beautiful Solway Coast too tempting. 
Pleased with the point, Sam back on his own bike after playing around with the Lawson mobile on Friday. 

8 minutes ago, snapper said:

Friday would definitely have impacted people's decision. I know why they did it but had it been a 1pm meeting i'd have been along with the kids.

9 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

There is an historical reason for some not to come. Travel and traffic in Glasgow not easy after events at Parkhead earlier, plus golf on the beautiful Solway Coast too tempting. 
Pleased with the point, Sam back on his own bike after playing around with the Lawson mobile on Friday. 

Best choice made nowt wrong  with a trip to Cumbria, slightly better than going to the tiggers den even if you were playing golf :D we're you at Silloth or scaryport? From a cumbrian 

Edited by Neila

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Happiness if you want to be pedantic. Going to go around correcting people might try get that right :t:

He still can't spell History either.

1 minute ago, Neila said:

Best choice made nowt wrong  with a trip to Cumbria, slightly better than going to the tigers den even if you were playing golf :D we're you at Silloth or scaryport?

Southerness…..right in the middle of nowhere, even mobiles get no signal there….gorgeous place with the sun out, gave you guys at Silloth a wave too. 

2 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

and you still cant see the dots for the squares !

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

Southerness…..right in the middle of nowhere, even mobiles get no signal there….gorgeous place with the sun out, gave you guys at Silloth a wave too. 

Sorry you were in the Scottish part of the Solway did you not pack your passport :D

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

Sorry but it's H18TORY in comets land :D

48 minutes ago, snapper said:

I had plenty faith Snapper but I also have Covid and wee Nicola says I’m not allowed out.  See you next time and let the battles continue. I’ve been a fan long enough to know that it isn’t over till heat 15

• Like 1

Didn’t quite go as thought. Actually quite disappointed we didn’t come away with the win in the end.
Sam was untouchable was in a different class today. Backed up well by josh and good to see kye doing what he’s capable of. Paco done okay, lasse was unlucky, tapes exclusion in his first which didn’t even look like he got close to them in the first place and then a fall in his second after having no where to go really after basso went a bit on him just before the 3rd bend, but that’s racing. Jacob if the kid could gate would double his scores no bother as has the speed. She no sarj as probably would’ve came away with the win as Willie was useless. 

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Didn’t quite go as thought. Actually quite disappointed we didn’t come away with the win in the end.
Sam was untouchable was in a different class today. Backed up well by josh and good to see kye doing what he’s capable of. Paco done okay, lasse was unlucky, tapes exclusion in his first which didn’t even look like he got close to them in the first place and then a fall in his second after having no where to go really after basso went a bit on him just before the 3rd bend, but that’s racing. Jacob if the kid could gate would double his scores no bother as has the speed. She no sarj as probably would’ve came away with the win as Willie was useless. 

Well who'd of thought super sarg  cud av been a match winner, but if he did ride probably would've want threw tapes 4 times !! :rolleyes: