British Speedway Forum

Do people think the same as i do. The most entertaining rider to come  from middle tier, since Darcy Ward.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Certainly wasn’t afraid of a big track at Berwick. Superb to watch. How he got up after his smash on the second bend we will never know 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikebaker said:

Do people think the same as i do. The most entertaining rider to come  from middle tier, since Darcy Ward.

As u mentioned Darcy.....Was hoping Poole would sign him as I've always been very impressed whenever I've seen Josh ride.

How long Edinburgh can keep him for I don't know because he's certainly looking destined to reach the highest ranks.

Been saying that for the past couple of years , but I hope he's not that entertaining this weekend 

• Haha 1

Most certainly,going from the 3 excellent meetings he has had for Lynn so far this season.Certainly not afraid to mix it as proved with Doyle on Monday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikebaker said:

Was absolutely gutted when it was announced Sheffield could,t fit him in,should have moved heaven and earth to keep him,if only for the entertainment value alone,if he keeps injury free he,s going to be a world class rider,Lynn are very lucky to have him....would watch him anywhere.

• Like 4

I haven't seen much of him myself but comments on here are always positive. When you consider the amount of doubling-up it's madness that it took so long for him to get a chance in the Premiership. 

Credit to him for staying patient and taking his chance when it eventually came. 

• Like 2

He certainly caught my eye last year at Poole with his racing. Was hoping he could be heading our way but think next season will be Poland league one and Premier.

30 minutes ago, The Cheese said:

I haven't seen much of him myself but comments on here are always positive. When you consider the amount of doubling-up it's madness that it took so long for him to get a chance in the Premiership. 

Credit to him for staying patient and taking his chance when it eventually came. 

Me either apart from when Edinburgh were at Poole last season but will look forward to the Poole vs Edinburgh meeting in school half term. :t:

However he must be doing well as KL or one of their fans have a saying of 'this is Josh Pickering's world and we just live in it..'

Pickering is box office superb rider.

• Like 3

He has been fantastic in his first three Lynn meetings both in terms of his scoring and the entertainment factor, plus he really interacts with supporters and is properly 'stoked' when he wibs races and meetings. I've been struggling to find the enthusiasm to attend Lynnuch over the last two or three seasons but he is the catalyst I've needed to get back into it. His last to first in the last great decider against Peterborough was sensational enough but he then beat Doyle three times on Monday including getting him on the line after a race long battle. A sure box office in every way and we are incredibly lucky to have him at Lynn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

He's no Shane Bowes :P

He's no Rickard Hellsen! :D