British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Edinburgh v Glasgow CL 29/4/22 @19-30

Taking sweeties from a wean tonight 

• Haha 1

Masters jumped ht15, even Sarj would've been embarrassed. Should have been more, Danyon gifting points like it was Christmas.

2 minutes ago, MD said:

Masters jumped ht15, even Sarj would've been embarrassed. Should have been more, Danyon gifting points like it was Christmas.

That’ll offset Basso basically ducking under the tapes in ht3

Statement made I'd say. Every rider paid for at least one win away from home, cookie getting back to his imperious best. Exciting season I hope.

Thomson bit of a concern for Edinburgh?

12 hours ago, Gazc said:

Have faith 51-39 to the stripes.

Good shout sir

3 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Statement made I'd say. Every rider paid for at least one win away from home, cookie getting back to his imperious best. Exciting season I hope.

Thomson bit of a concern for Edinburgh?

I’d say so. He’s not looked at the races so far. The suggestion on commentary was he wasn’t happy with his bike. Ht14 was an improvement at least. 

I wish i could have been there to see that,cant wait to read mr hunters take on it :rofl:

9 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

That’ll offset Basso basically ducking under the tapes in ht3

Ragged start in ht3, no replay on the stream to see who the culprit(s) were.

Edited by MD

11 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

That Glasgow side look capable of breaking with tradition and winning something. ;)

Sunday will be messy! 

We often look good early season. The key is how we look after taking the knocks throughout the season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, geoff100 said:

I wish i could have been there to see that,cant wait to read mr hunters take on it :rofl:

He was very gracious on the live stream, no complaints.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Noelinho said:

We often look good early season. The key is how we look after taking the knocks throughout the season.

The one big difference from previous seasons is we've got a team of mostly young guys going for it. Not the usual "false average" has beens. Might be a bit inconsistent at times but going to be entertaining

Men against boys.

That is all.

Brennan will put three points on his average. Basso a couple too. Those two are a steal. How come Basso was on an assessed 5.00 when he rode for Poole last season?