British Speedway Forum
noaksey

Wolves v Lynn 2/5

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Agree. Although i admit to raving about Josh after only a few meetings:). As i said earlier in the thread i'd be happy with a point as well. With Josh on his first visit i'm mot expecting to much from him, and whilst Richard hasn't looked as fast as last year,  you don't need a rocket ship around Monmore. So hoping he can bag a few tonight. I'll stick with my 50-40 prediction.

Do we have Puk for tonight. Edited... I see we do.

Tbf if you had a rocket ship round Wolves you'd be in all sorts of trouble! 

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I bet Eurosport glad they picked this meeting rather than the BV one! :blink::)

They couldn't change the agreed tv schedule as 25% of the PL fixtures haven't been completed yet:P:lol:

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, tellboy said:

They couldn't change the agreed tv schedule as 25% of the PL fixtures haven't been completed yet:P:lol:

They could have said it was just a temporary schedule, this is the permanent one 

• Haha 1

45-45 start the season with a Super Heat

Lynn to win the super heat 5-4 with the winning rider taking the chequered flag being on the losing side...

Light rain falling at the moment(2 miles from Monmore), but should make for a good meeting.

2 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

They could have said it was just a temporary schedule, this is the permanent one 

They will get to heat five then start it again...:D

Just watched the idiots guide to speedway do they think  we are all thick, looks like back to the snooker.

Quote of the night from Sam Ermolenko - I think the person getting out of the start will have an advantage.

No $hit Sherlock 

Why do TV still use him, the blokes hopeless 

Edited by bigcatdiary

NKI staying for the full season.

Just now, TTT said:

NKI staying for the full season.

I kept hinting i thought it was him.Just something i see a little while ago.I actually put a spelling wrong with nki spelt backwards in it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Quote of the night from Sam Ermolenko - I think the person getting out of the start will have an advantage.

No $hit Sherlock 

Im sure i heard him say summit about wolves and kings Lynn having the same shape/size track:t:

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Just watched the idiots guide to speedway do they think  we are all thick, looks like back to the snooker.

It’s for people tuning in for the first time. Or couldn’t you work that out? ;)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

No $hit Sherlock 

Have to agree he either states the obvious, or says something that makes little sense whatsoever. Just rambles away he’s terrible. 

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It’s for people tuning in for the first time. Or couldn’t you work that out? ;)

Attitudes like Geoff is why the sport hasn't kicked on like it should....snooker? Zzzzzz