British Speedway Forum
noaksey

Wolves v Lynn 2/5

1 hour ago, noaksey said:

Will Iversen be riding for Lynn?

Shouldn't be but could do 

• Like 1

Iversen or no Iversen this will be our toughest test so farvon arguably the hardest track to visit. Would take a point.

3 hours ago, noaksey said:

Will Iversen be riding for Lynn?

I think so.I had a feeling since last week that he may carry on if things outside the UK allowed.Who knows how long he can carry on for.Unsure when the Swedish league starts,or whether he has dropped a team.Guaranteed payment from Buster if he stays,or possible non payment from Sweden if he goes there.I know what i would choose.

Taken from the Wolves website.

King's Lynn are led by former Wolf and the Monmore Green track record holder Niels-Kristian Iversen - adding extra spice to what already promises to be a tasty first league fixture in the Black Country.

Edited by tellboy

49 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I think so.I had a feeling since last week that he may carry on if things outside the UK allowed.Who knows how long he can carry on for.Unsure when the Swedish league starts,or whether he has dropped a team.Guaranteed payment from Buster if he stays,or possible non payment from Sweden if he goes there.I know what i would choose.

King's Lynn are led by former Wolf and the Monmore Green track record holder Niels-Kristian Iversen - adding extra spice to what already promises to be a tasty first league fixture in the Black Country.

Oh, sounds promising :)

Is Chris Harris on stand by? He's at Belle Vue on the lunchtime!  :rolleyes:

Edited by Lefty
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Swedish League starts next week. 

Perhaps Iversen's time at Lynn has been extented for this match only as its live on Eurosport and neither the BSPL or Eurosport wanted the first televised match of the season with a weakened Lynn team on show

Richie Worrall & Jack Thomas to dominate Drew Kemp & Leon Flint to a point where it see's King's Lynn head back to Norfolk with 3 points.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Richie Worrall & Jack Thomas to dominate Drew Kemp & Leon Flint to a point where it see's King's Lynn head back to Norfolk with 3 points.

I'd be happy with a point. 50-40 for me

7 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

46-44 with a last heat decider. Everyone wins accept for Lynn ;)

Im sure Lynn would Accept losing , Except if they won instead !!

• Haha 1

This will be a tough meeting for Wolves. Its not really fair to place pressure on the reserves but the Wolves duo may need to up there game on Monday. Realistically Worrall should clean up for Lynn.

Apart from the reserves, a lot will depend on how Pickering takes to Monmore (his first visit?)

It should be a very entertaining meeting.

If you can ride Armadale he shouldn't have too much trouble round Monmore. 

45 minutes ago, noaksey said:

If you can ride Armadale he shouldn't have too much trouble round Monmore. 

Absolutely but first visits to tracks can be tricky and Monmore can be difficult for even the most experienced visitors.