British Speedway Forum
noaksey

Wolves v Lynn 2/5

Leon Flint facing a spell out with a dislocated shoulder after an after race crash with team mate Theo Pijper last night at Berwick.

Joe Thompson getting a few matches in then , 

Kings Lynn are a jinx on the other premiership teams as whenever there due to race against them someone is always missing 

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Absolutely but first visits to tracks can be tricky and Monmore can be difficult for even the most experienced visitors.

Yes fair comment. I think he'll do OK 

2 hours ago, noaksey said:

Yes fair comment. I think he'll do 

Edited by lisa-colette
Wrong meeting lol

3 hours ago, screm said:

Leon Flint facing a spell out with a dislocated shoulder after an after race crash with team mate Theo Pijper last night at Berwick.

Perhaps someone can lend a bike and British passport to PK lol.Back at Monmore for the first time in five years,no doubt can still show the young un,s a thing or two,especially the quickest way through the "Karlsson Corridor "

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Joe Thompson getting a few matches in then , 

Kings Lynn are a jinx on the other premiership teams as whenever there due to race against them someone is always missing 

Luck at last eh! Unheard of! That's speedway eh ......

34 minutes ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

Perhaps someone can lend a bike and British passport to PK lol.Back at Monmore for the first time in five years,no doubt can still show the young un,s a thing or two,especially the quickest way through the "Karlsson Corridor "

It'll just be good to hear his voice :)

• Haha 2

all about the reserves tomorrow, which i think KL will take advantage of. needs Morris and Douglas to come out fighting early on

As expected Joe Thompson comes into the Wolves to cover for Leon Flint.

R. Worrall at reserve could be  real pain in the Wolves side.

Looking forward to watching this, just to see what all the fuss about Lynn is :D (and 3 Poole riders of course!) 

29 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Looking forward to watching this, just to see what all the fuss about Lynn is :D (and 3 Poole riders of course!) 

To be fair if there is fuss it's from others, I haven't come across a Stars supporter yet who has got carried away as every meeting so far has been against teams with at least one rider missing. We could get tonked tonight as we rarely go well at Wolves for whatever reason so a point would be great although I'm sure Alex and the team are going there to win.

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

To be fair if there is fuss it's from others, I haven't come across a Stars supporter yet who has got carried away as every meeting so far has been against teams with at least one rider missing. We could get tonked tonight as we rarely go well at Wolves for whatever reason so a point would be great although I'm sure Alex and the team are going there to win.

Agree. Although i admit to raving about Josh after only a few meetings:). As i said earlier in the thread i'd be happy with a point as well. With Josh on his first visit i'm mot expecting to much from him, and whilst Richard hasn't looked as fast as last year,  you don't need a rocket ship around Monmore. So hoping he can bag a few tonight. I'll stick with my 50-40 prediction.

Do we have Puk for tonight. Edited... I see we do.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Josh Pickering is the one to watch imo. Should go well considering how good he is around Edinburgh.

Still fancy KL to win this with R. Worrall taking 7 rides. Jack Thomas in the form of his life as well.

I bet Eurosport glad they picked this meeting rather than the BV one! :blink::)