British Speedway Forum
GiveusaB

Birmingham v Scunthorpe 4/5/22

I experienced 'Storm Bugga' in Perry Barr when me Pirates were due to race there! :rolleyes:

Hope Birmingham goes ahead tonight & they get a win because with all the bad luck they've had they need to start turning things around :t:

Shanes will be key now he's at no.6, can see him avin sum extra rides.

Av a good evening :t:

Edited by Turnip
  • Like 1

On 5/3/2022 at 7:18 PM, Fromafar said:

Howarth for Auty is certainty a bonus from Brummies.(on form and paper)

Think it shows how much stronger they would look if a rider of Kyle's ilk could be signed in that position (obviously not him!).

Why oh why wasn't Shanes given an extra ride over Pearson?  Nearly threw all the points away.... poor management tactics.

Watched this on bsn. Track was very smooth and well prepared and produced plenty of decent racing. 
the meeting was perfectly paced and the riders really did interact with the fans and entertained with plenty of wheelies. 
repeat this week in and week out and you will hopefully get the crowds you need. 
well done guys. 

• Like 3

Well another tough night for us struggling to find points and consistency in the main body obviously not including Ryan Douglas who has been class. I’m really not sure what’s gonna happen with Ryan Kinsley not a great night for him again

Oh well no points again and with a bloke who in about a 20 year speedway career is back at reserve again which shafts the young Aussie in his fledgling career why oh why does Godfrey keep persevering with lambert give a youngster a chance he ain’t going to get any better.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Oh well no points again and with a bloke who in about a 20 year speedway career is back at reserve again which shafts the young Aussie in his fledgling career why oh why does Godfrey keep persevering with lambert give a youngster a chance he ain’t going to get any better.

2nd top scorer?

• Like 2

I've always thought Dave Peer was an awful team manager but he's got nothing on Laurence Rogers

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

I'd swap you our young aussie for Lambert :t:

Just now, Fozzie4388 said:

I've always thought Dave Peer was an awful team manager but he's got nothing on Laurence Rogers

Absolutely! Shocking tonight!

9 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

No, Dave Peet is the worst by a mile.