British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Belle Vue 5th May

24 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Does he traditionally go well around Foxhall?

Not that I can remember,,, never seen Fricke have a blinder either,, last 2 scores of 6 and 6

Edited by Baldyman

23 minutes ago, Col said:

Zagar last visited Foxhall in 2010 I think, 22 points from 10 rides.

Blimey that's a while ago.

Ipswich to win this. 

Zagar might not be 100% and I doubt Fricke will take a liking to Foxhall considering he doesn't do well around Monmore.

The signing of Ben Barker is a 5 point swing in the meeting minimum. Heeps would've scored nothing if all 4 riders completed all 4 laps in his programmed heats.

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Ipswich to win this. 

Zagar might not be 100% and I doubt Fricke will take a liking to Foxhall considering he doesn't do well around Monmore.

The signing of Ben Barker is a 5 point swing in the meeting minimum. Heeps would've scored nothing if all 4 riders completed all 4 laps in his programmed heats.

As long as everyone - especially Danny - keeps clear of Barker's 'rodeo' bike, all should be well!!:rolleyes:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TTT said:

Ipswich to win this. 

Would possibly be another 3 point swing with having Riss at 5 and Batch or Barker at 2

Not fussed with Danny at 3 if Riss is at 5, but I just don't understand it

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Not that I can remember,,, never seen Fricke have a blinder either,, last 2 scores of 6 and 6

12+1 from 8 rides in 2019
19+2 from 9 rides in 2014
11+2 from 13 rides in 2013

2 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

Would possibly be another 3 point swing with having Riss at 5 and Batch or Barker at 2

Not fussed with Danny at 3 if Riss is at 5, but I just don't understand it

No bugger wants to ride with Batchelor I should think

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Col said:

12+1 from 8 rides in 2019
19+2 from 9 rides in 2014
11+2 from 13 rides in 2013

Exactly,, pretty ropey

5 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Exactly,, pretty ropey

What is he tonight then? ;) No points from 2 rides! :o

Could we not afford to pay Doyle to ride in heat 15 or something? Another top drawer move from the tactical genius Hawkins to gift belle vue a point

• Like 2

Poor from Fricke. Hopefully Blodorn will be better on his next visit to Foxhall.  Thanks to Hawkins, Kurtz & Zagar for the league point. And hats of to Brennan.

• Like 1

Glad to win as I knew we would,,, but come on,,, why gift them a point with no Doyle in 15,,,that just sucks,,,,, I'm guessing they are just happy to win,,, 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Glad to win as I knew we would,,, but come on,,, why gift them a point with no Doyle in 15,,,that just sucks,,,,, I'm guessing they are just happy to win,,, 

We thought it was strange to not put Doyle in but Nicola asked him after the meeting and he is feeling poorly so that’s why he didn’t go in 15

• Like 2