British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Belle Vue 5th May

10 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Not only are Belle Vue breaking rule with team changes, they're now throwing their fookin averages 

tenor.gif

Wait till you see the change after 25% of matches. 

as I keep saying. No one will touch belle Vue this year

Just on the Belle Vue point thing, I was also a bit disappointed we didn’t stop them taking anything from the meeting. But to be honest it matters very little as they’re guaranteed a top 4 spot anyway along with Sheffield. It’s Wolves, Lynn and Peterborough we’re competing with for the other two spots so it’s those three we need to prevent taking any points away from Foxhall. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, stu219 said:

Yes so correct. What this site does show is the amount of people in life who just want to moan.

It was obvious that Doyle must have had a problem but those keyboard warriors just wanted to jump on Richie Hawkins without knowing any facts.

I was very impressed with the team effort last night and shows we not a bad team when we have our full 1-7

Of course there would be questions about the heat 15 selection. If they wanted to stop the so called keyboard warriors maybe they should have announced the reason over the tannoy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Of course there would be questions about the heat 15 selection. If they wanted to stop the so called keyboard warriors maybe they should have announced the reason over the tannoy 

Yes, that should have been done. 

Yes we got lucky with no Doyle in heat 15 but it’s more than I thought we would get. Will take a point all day long. 

Fricke as struggled early in season. Once he gets back to what he could we will be hard to beat anywhere. 

been impressed with Kurtz this year  started the season very well

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

Kin ell what is wrong with some of you people? So now your criticism has shifted from the manager to the rider? Firstly, I’d say his effort last night was very commendable no? Unless for some warped reason you’re saying he hasn’t got a perforated eardrum and someone is lying?

I'm a Leszno fan,, am I not allowed to hope he puts as much effort in? 

Maybe I should have used the word hope instead of see,, but I know what I meant

• Haha 1

I know Zagar didn't win all his races,,, but the speed he has in those engines is impressive,,, I'm guessing they are tuned by one of the very best. 

10 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Just because Fricke is #1 in the averages, doesn't mean he's the ideal #1 at every track.

He should be, he is in the top 8 riders of the world. 

4 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

Sheffield look the strongest this year. 

• Haha 1

Hope you are right Phil as I bet most of the posters have this post saved just in case! :D

• Haha 1

Yes we got lucky with no Doyle in heat 15 but it’s more than I thought we would get. Will take a point all day long. 

Fricke as struggled early in season. Once he gets back to what he could we will be hard to beat anywhere. 

been impressed with Kurtz this year  started the season very well

Listening to the podcast, Brady seems a lot more relaxed this year. Could be his best season in the top flight. 

If it is I would put BV in top 2 atm. 

Bottom line is who expected Ipswich to win? 
me amd mate had put us down for a 10 point loss so for us was a great result. When we have all 7 riders firing we are as good as most. As with the Ipswich town FC forum when they lose the site is on fire with comments but when they win it all goes quiet. Shows most just want their team to fail maybe?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, stu219 said:

me amd mate had put us down for a 10 point loss so for us was a great result. When we have all 7 riders firing we are as good as most. As with the Ipswich town FC forum when they lose the site is on fire with comments but when they win it all goes quiet. Shows most just want their team to fail maybe?

I had 48-42 witches but not gonna lie any meeting I attend I am secretly hoping to see a super heat 

4 hours ago, stu219 said:

I had us for a win,,, and a rubbish night for Fricke,,, so I done alright,, although I had us for a 10 point win,,, and we wernt far off going into 15