Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Jaizer

Glasgow Vs Plymouth 6th may 7.30

So it Thomson and Starkey in as guests for the stripes. Probably as good as could get really. 

Tough meeting with Barker and a guest at no.1, would hope gladiators tail be too long without Gilkes away from home and can get home 50-40

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

So it Thomson and Starkey in as guests for the stripes. Probably as good as could get really. 

Tough meeting with Barker and a guest at no.1, would hope gladiators tail be too long without Gilkes away from home and can get home 50-40

Depends on Plymouth guests I suppose. If they managed to get horses for courses guests then could get interesting. 

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Depends on Plymouth guests I suppose. If they managed to get horses for courses guests then could get interesting. 

No idea on averages but if he fits I'm assuming the leagues perennial guest will be at no.1. bottom end be bit harder to find a points scorer.

Hopefully no early call off,gladiators are ready! Glasgow tigers don't fancy it without brennan and basso!!

• Haha 1

If I heard correctly last night the Gladiators guests are Kyle Howarth,Dillon Ruml & Jason Edwards. Perhaps with Glasgow having 2 guests there’s a chance the Gladiators could sneak a point (crosses all fingers)!!

4 minutes ago, Redflag said:

If I heard correctly last night the Gladiators guests are Kyle Howarth,Dillon Ruml & Jason Edwards. Perhaps with Glasgow having 2 guests there’s a chance the Gladiators could sneak a point (crosses all fingers)!!

Thanks for that. So @Jaizerwhat they like at Glasgow? 

Edited by lisa-colette

2 minutes ago, Redflag said:

Howarth a strange choice for me. 3 from 5 rides at ashfield last season. Seems in better form this season but with free reign not sure would've been my choice. Suppose come down to whose guests go better on the day

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Thanks for that. So @Jaizerwhat they like at Glasgow? 

Ruml got 4 for Plymouth, memory serves probably deserved more got beat up few times. Edwards was good with the enemy was impressed with him 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Redflag said:

Are Glasgow streaming their meetings this season?

Unfortunately not

• Sad 1

Reserve wise it's probably as good as Plymouth could do with who is available, Howarth went well last night at Brum so hopefully he can repeat tomorrow. Will be really tough though, not expecting much so hopefully I can be pleasantly surprised.

On the Plymouth stream they were asking Hans about the Glasgow track and he said he hasn't been there much and will have to ask advice from other riders who have more experience there.

(Like his Panthers team mates Basso and Ulrich! lol ;))

Edited by lisa-colette

Been much better day today in centre of town at my office than was predicted not seen any rain at all. bit of the wet stuff around tomorrow morning should just leave the track in perfect condition for early evening. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Howarth a strange choice for me. 3 from 5 rides at ashfield last season. Seems in better form this season but with free reign not sure would've been my choice. Suppose come down to whose guests go better on the day

Harris is now being quoted as the guest on the pre-match article, a much better choice than Howarth, unfortunately. This is looking like a bigger banana skin than last week!

5 minutes ago, MD said:

Harris is now being quoted as the guest on the pre-match article, a much better choice than Howarth, unfortunately. This is looking like a bigger banana skin than last week!

Had a feeling it might change if looked at howarth ashfield record. Definitely tougher match now