British Speedway Forum
Jaizer

Glasgow Vs Plymouth 6th may 7.30

49 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Pretty much a meh meeting not much to write about so will just leave it at that.

Barker taking Ostergaards leg after the line in ht5, not on.

5 minutes ago, MD said:

Harris must have been promised serious cash to win ht15 tonight, what a ride at blistering speed to take Cook.

I don't think he needs any extra motivation in that circumstance. No love lost I believe.

Hope Berwick fans don't see the average manipulation we witnessed to make sure he was available to guest for those with long term injuries

22 minutes ago, Turnip said:

Maybe Bomber shudn't sign for a club but instead become a full time guest rider! :party:

He does both now....

Rory retiring has given him even more opportunities...

Especially now Scott seems to only want to "guest" on Europsort..:D

Was it just me who thought Harris did nothing wrong in heat 13? Looked a clean move on Cookie and Starke for my end of the back straight.

15 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Was it just me who thought Harris did nothing wrong in heat 13? Looked a clean move on Cookie and Starke for my end of the back straight.

Have to agree,a brilliant move by Harris on Cook and Starke,clean through on Starke never went near him.EvenGlasgow fans on the straight coming out of 4th bend though he was nowhere near him.My view was from the end of the back straight.

he was carrying too much speed and went into the side of starky and knocked him off  he even came round after the race and said that to paul 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Have to agree,a brilliant move by Harris on Cook and Starke,clean through on Starke never went near him.EvenGlasgow fans on the straight coming out of 4th bend though he was nowhere near him.My view was from the end of the back straight.

Sorry…..not from where I stand near the starting gate. No deliberate infringement by Harris but he cut in front of Starke leaving him no option but to lay down. Couldn’t believe the exclusion light not going on immediately and neither could the other fans around me watching from that viewpoint. 

• Like 2

I know most Glasgow fans have little time for him after he appeared to rip the pish with us but you can't deny he is still fantastic entertainment. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fingersfin said:

I know most Glasgow fans have little time for him after he appeared to rip the pish with us but you can't deny he is still fantastic entertainment. 

He certainly is..

A pity he cannot ride in EVERY meeting that takes place...

But. Fair play to him though...

He does try and do so.....:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Fingersfin said:

Which makes it all the more galling. In twice seen him this season he's passed more riders than he did in a full season he was with us. Kept sub par equipment here, flew in rode a few seconds and thirds and flew out.

Then all you hear on TV is how he never gives less than 100% no matter what he rides for. Was most definitely not the case for us 

And what was worse is allied vehicles went out their way to provide him with significant sponsorship while was in GPs and even afterwards before he signed. And that was how they were repaid? 

• Like 2

I forget who does Harris ride for he has more teams this year than Katie Price has had Australian Men.

17 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Which makes it all the more galling. In twice seen him this season he's passed more riders than he did in a full season he was with us. Kept sub par equipment here, flew in rode a few seconds and thirds and flew out.

Then all you hear on TV is how he never gives less than 100% no matter what he rides for. Was most definitely not the case for us 

And what was worse is allied vehicles went out their way to provide him with significant sponsorship while was in GPs and even afterwards before he signed. And that was how they were repaid? 

Yep he fair ripped the piss and that is why a guarantee should never be considered ever again.

Along with Harris.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Noelinho said:

I thought he carried too much speed in passing Cook and his momentum was the reason he looked to take Starke's front wheel , though I was looking at it from the back straight and others I spoke to said there was no contact   mind you they were Berwick fans so .......

Although there was only eight points between the sides at the end , there was never really any concern at any point that we were going to lose this meeting,  next home meeting in a fortnight is the real biggee    .

2 hours ago, Paulco said:

I thought he carried too much speed in passing Cook and his momentum was the reason he looked to take Starke's front wheel , though I was looking at it from the back straight and others I spoke to said there was no contact   mind you they were Berwick fans so .......

Although there was only eight points between the sides at the end , there was never really any concern at any point that we were going to lose this meeting,  next home meeting in a fortnight is the real biggee    .

I wonder who that is against? :unsure: