British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Newcastle Diamonds 11/5/22

10 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Lawson is carrying a damaged and swollen right knee which is why he is a bit under par. I think Starke will do better when he gets paid!!!!!!!

Worrall rated the track as 'the best its been' and a pleasure to race!!

Wow that's quite a statement to make. Is there truth/do you have proof in it? or is it just a throwaway comment?

9 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

But but but your wrong on your predicament of the score tho & how can you call a club crap when the 7 lads sorry 6 plus a guest are risking there lives to entertain the public..

I hate this comment, yes they are risking there lives but they are getting paid to do it NO ONE forces them to do it. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

Wow that's quite a statement to make. Is there truth/do you have proof in it? or is it just a throwaway comment?

You have to just laugh at the tossers that know nothing about nothing just like certain members that like to slag the promotion off when they are working so damn hard but if they think they could do better they should maybe turn up and come do some track work if not just shut up and that’s not directed at you bloom Paul does get paid as do all the riders so people need to concentrate with there own clubs instead of commenting on ours 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Lawson is carrying a damaged and swollen right knee which is why he is a bit under par. I think Starke will do better when he gets paid!!!!!!!

Worrall rated the track as 'the best its been' and a pleasure to race!!

Just shows what you know about Newcastle absolutely NOTHING

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TTT said:

Would've been spot on if Lawson done what he normally does.

Anyway it proves how crap your club is when you're on here trying to be smart about your team only losing by 26 points this week.

You know nothing about Newcastle speedway or the promotion so maybe you need to shut your mouth you wouldn’t put in the work that the promotion does at brough park stick with ya panthers bollocks

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Phil83 said:

You have to just laugh at the tossers that know nothing about nothing just like certain members that like to slag the promotion off when they are working so damn hard but if they think they could do better they should maybe turn up and come do some track work if not just shut up and that’s not directed at you bloom Paul does get paid as do all the riders so people need to concentrate with there own clubs instead of commenting on ours 

It's a very poor statement to make if there's no truth in it, and I get Rob and everybody are trying to do there best and probably without him there wouldn't be speedway at Newcastle anymore but some of the decisions he's made they are pretty questionable, even you have to admit that?

1 minute ago, bloom89 said:

It's a very poor statement to make if there's no truth in it, and I get Rob and everybody are trying to do there best and probably without him there wouldn't be speedway at Newcastle anymore but some of the decisions he's made they are pretty questionable, even you have to admit that?

To be fair I’m right behind rob he is the first to arrive and last to leave weather it be early hours of the morning and doing track work as well as everything else last year we couldn’t do nothing with riders as it was his first year this year he has pulled together a decent squad but he doesn’t need the crap he gets from people that aren’t even worth his time to be fair 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

But but but your wrong on your predicament of the score tho & how can you call a club crap when the 7 lads sorry 6 plus a guest are risking there lives to entertain the public... 

Because it is.

Watched on Poole livestream. Diamonds tried hard and contributed to some good heats. First time on the Poole stream and thought it was pretty good and to me was fair value so might use it again in future. Anyone else watch it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dickie Head said:

Watched on Poole livestream. Diamonds tried hard and contributed to some good heats. First time on the Poole stream and thought it was pretty good and to me was fair value so might use it again in future. Anyone else watch it.

Yeah it was pretty fair 

22 minutes ago, Phil83 said:

You know nothing about Newcastle speedway or the promotion so maybe you need to shut your mouth you wouldn’t put in the work that the promotion does at brough park stick with ya panthers bollocks

Lol :rofl: 

Only took them 25 Heats, a couple of injured riders and a Cami Brown complaint after Humpty Dumpty's wall made an appearance for them to finally do something about the track.

9 minutes ago, TTT said:

Because it is.

So what's your excuse for the massive score that the aces racked up against your lot on Monday night then !!

46 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

I hate this comment, yes they are risking there lives but they are getting paid to do it NO ONE forces them to do it. 

Just pointing out to some of the knackers on the page ( TTT ) who called our club & team crap but your point I agree with

7 minutes ago, TTT said:

Lol :rofl: 

Only took them 25 Heats, a couple of injured riders and a Cami Brown complaint after Humpty Dumpty's wall made an appearance for them to finally do something about the track.

Can't really blame the current promotion for a shoddy job done in the past, sometimes you need to get to the bottom of it,,, not the wall, the problem!

Edited by ruffdiamond

1 hour ago, Dickie Head said:

You would normally get rider interviews during the meeting too but as they were a man down, I don't think they could really do it. Interview with Steve Worrall on the speedway portal YT channel this morning though :t:

2 hours ago, Dickie Head said:

Main commentary was done by the usual pits reporter Rob as regular commentator Scotty Mitchell (Yes it is the darts player) was away at a Darts competition.  Next week v Berwick will be different again as its to be covered by BSN.