British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Newcastle Diamonds 11/5/22

26 minutes ago, Phil83 said:

No Craig cook wasn’t happy Lee Complin commented last night that it wasn’t as bad as everyone made out none of the Newcastle riders had a problem says alot about Allied carpets Glasgow tigers led by franks factory flooring they ride on dirt that moves not a sodding carpet

Your can’t be serious that the track was acceptable.The ref would not have abandoned the meeting if he thought it was Ok.

1 hour ago, Phil83 said:

Much more experienced referees thought it was ok until the SCB come in this weekend to assist in the track repair

Well that’s not true… as Willie Dishington filed a report about it earlier on in the season before the Berwick meeting, so that’s at least 3 meetings where it wasn’t acceptable

2 hours ago, Phil83 said:

Track was already being done dickhead shows how full of rubbish you are and the injured rider didn’t come off anywhere near cami said it happened he was that concerned about his rider that he went the opposite way to bend 2 not where his rider was in the first bend muppet now shut your rubbish when you have no clue 

Let's be real.

You won't have a club to support soon anyway considering your entire promotion at the club is a disgrace to the Sport this season and liquidation is inevitable at this point. 

Woeful track, More Away fans turn up at your place then Home fans, Uncompetitive team and even then the promotion cant even afford to keep up with rider payments (Starke) Tick tock Phil enjoy it while it lasts.

Now you can run along as I've personally put an end to this conversation with the cold hard truth.

1 hour ago, Phil83 said:

Not at all if you want to start talking slander then let’s take a look at the comments that have been made about Newcastle and rob the promotion has been and always is open and honest with club related issues you have all seen the picture taken 6 mm away from the floor with a lens bigger than the rut it’s self which doesn’t show anything in a true light 

Your starting to dig yourself a big hole regarding comments about the picture taken of the track.

WIN WITH A WORRALL :t:

Well done Stevie 13+2(5) paid max :party:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

So you admit you don’t know what you’re talking about “ I don’t know wot  check’s are made “ but have plenty to say how it should be done ?

The match referee checks the track prior to EVERY meeting, he’s an ‘ appointed official’ and each track is inspected prior to an SCB track licence being issued.

As previously stated in a prior post ( which you seem to have ignored ) the inspection will only show what’s on the surface not what’s going on underneath or what develops as the meeting progresses.

Now you do know ….

And I just farted on ur head! 

And Now you do know! :rofl:

Edited by Turnip
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phil83 said:

No Craig cook wasn’t happy Lee Complin commented last night that it wasn’t as bad as everyone made out none of the Newcastle riders had a problem says alot about Allied carpets Glasgow tigers led by franks factory flooring they ride on dirt that moves not a sodding carpet

You really need to go to your doctor and get another prescription. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Turnip said:

And you know about everything that you comment on then?????

I think not......wot a condescending berk!

Oh I say, 'Now you do know'.......don't talk down to me or anyone else, it's not the way of the wise man.

But alas, I don't know the wise man, so I'd better not comment! :rofl:

Unlike some , I don’t comment on a subject I know nothing about , unless I’m asking a question on the matter to educate myself. I don’t make presumptuous uneducated comments on something I know nothing about. YOU, by your own admission DID.

and whilst I’m being ‘ condescending’ and mentioning education, it’s ‘ WHAT ‘ , not ‘ WOT ‘ .

51 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Unlike some , I don’t comment on a subject I know nothing about , unless I’m asking a question on the matter to educate myself. I don’t make presumptuous uneducated comments on something I know nothing about. YOU, by your own admission DID.

and whilst I’m being ‘ condescending’ and mentioning education, it’s ‘ WHAT ‘ , not ‘ WOT ‘ .

SO ANYTHING YOU COMMENT ON SPEEDWAY OR OTHERWISE U KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT???

I THINK NOT! 

WOT AN UTTER BERK!

NO ONE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT WOT THEY COMMENT ON OTHERWISE THEY WOULD AV THE BRAIN OF THE WORLD!

WOT WOT WOT WOT! 

WOT A LOAD OF NONSENSE U SPEAK, AND I KNOW ABOUT NONSENSE COZ I'M EDUCATED IN IT !

:rofl:

Edited by Turnip
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Also of you weren't able to cherry pick guests Poole would of got close to 70

I hate the Diamonds post #567

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Turnip said:

SO ANYTHING YOU COMMENT ON SPEEDWAY OR OTHERWISE U KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT???

I THINK NOT! 

WOT AN UTTER BERK!

NO ONE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT WOT THEY COMMENT ON OTHERWISE THEY WOULD AV THE BRAIN OF THE WORLD!

WOT WOT WOT WOT! 

WOT A LOAD OF NONSENSE U SPEAK, AND I KNOW ABOUT NONSENSE COZ I'M EDUCATED IN IT !

:rofl:

‘Turnip’ appears to be very apt.

4 hours ago, Phil83 said:

Track was already being done dickhead shows how full of rubbish you are and the injured rider didn’t come off anywhere near cami said it happened he was that concerned about his rider that he went the opposite way to bend 2 not where his rider was in the first bend muppet now shut your rubbish when you have no clue 

Are you Knob Grant?

5 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Once again I need to tell you it was not a shoddy job. If it was how come it has lasted over 20 years of annual racing, and has only now appeared due to the lack on shale on the 1st/2nd bends.

Mind the first and second bend has always chucked riders off with unexpected grip for the 15 years I have been going.

13 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

‘Turnip’ appears to be very apt.

Ur name must be Alexa :rolleyes:

I'll ask u a question ....

And you reply

"JUST A MOMENT WHILE I LOOK THAT UP! "

:rofl:   :rofl:

39 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

Are you Knob Grant?

I think you mean rob and no I’m not rob I just think it’s crap blaming rob when he saved the club twice already having forked out a mint last year to make sure we had a team and I think you have a cheek to call yourself diamondboy try backing your promotion 

• Like 3