British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Belle Vue - 9th May

An important match for the Panthers as they look to bounce back from a somewhat disappointing League start.

Eurosport are showing this live in what should be a cracking match with the Aces team full of riders who clearly love the Showground circuit.

I sincerely hope we get a decent race track Monday that showcases the talent on show and provides entertaining racing rather than the grippy white line surface that just encourages trapping competitions and little else.

No team news yet from either team but expected teams are.

Peterborough - Michael Palm Toft, Scott Nicholls, Ulrich Ostergaard, Hans Andersen, Chris Harris, Benjamin Basso & Jordan Palin.

Belle Vue - Max Fricke, Jye Etheridge, Matej Zagar, Charles Wright, Brady Kurtz, Norick Blodorn & Tom Brennan.

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 1

Looking forward to watching this one the box. A big fast track that hopefully will provide some entertaining racing.

Result wise, i think it will be tight either way. Against Lynn the Panthers managed 42 points, and that was with S Lambert ( 5pts) in for Ben Basso, and a 3 point return for Tofty.

I think  a full team would of won that meeting for you without a doubt.

Ben is going to be a busy lad in this one, 6-7 rides, and if Hans can chip in with 6 or so i can see the Panthers coming out narrow winners 46-44.

Hope my prediction don't come back to haunt me come Monday night. As a neutral i'll be happy seeing some good racing and all the riders staying safe.

The date of this meeting is 9th May and not as shown in the header.

Now corrected, thanks.

Edited by Chris116
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tom Brennan withdrawn from meeting with arm injury at Newcastle , if hes not fit as the RS #8 Connor Bailey should replace him 

Edited by scoobydoo

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Tom Brennan withdrawn from meeting with arm injury at Newcastle , if hes not fit as the RS #8 Connor Bailey should replace him 

They'll probably be allowed to replace him with Janowski. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Noodles said:

Woffinden is doing the home matches 

In Glasgows match report their promotor says he is going for x-rays on his hand and if it’s broken he could be out 6-8 weeks 

28 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Knowing Belle Vue they'll probably even be allowed to replace Tom with a Russian rider.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, TTT said:

Knowing Belle Vue they'll probably even be allowed to replace Tom with a Russian rider.

Stupid comment, moreso with your Ukrainian flag avatar.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, GregoryM said:

Stupid comment, moreso with your Ukrainian flag avatar.

Not really considering you've already blatantly broken the rules already this season and got away with it.

Even with your team that should be illegal you still found a way to choke at Foxy hole :D

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, TTT said:

Not really considering you've already blatantly broken the rules already this season and got away with it.

Even with your team that should be illegal you still found a way to choke at Foxy hole :D

No surprise you've missed the point completely. Oh well, carry on making your banal comments.

27 minutes ago, GregoryM said:

No surprise you've missed the point completely. Oh well, carry on making your banal comments.

Didn't miss the point at all. 

Thanks for your feedback anyway. Much appreciated Greggy. :t:

10 minutes ago, TTT said:

Didn't miss the point at all. 

Thanks for your feedback anyway. Much appreciated Greggy. :t:

Well,  my Ukrainian neighbour and I are very pleased to hear you did.

As for the feedback, you're welcome TTTy. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, GregoryM said:

Well,  my Ukrainian neighbour and I are very pleased to hear you did.

As for the feedback, you're welcome TTTy. 

Should bring Him or Her along to the Showground tomorrow night to watch your Aces lose at Peterborough again.

As for my feedback, You're welcome Greggy. 

Edited by TTT