3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Didn't he get 14 there last week??!

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

yep 2. Thomas Jorgensen - 2, 2, 3, 2, 3, 0, 2 = 14

I’ve tried to quickly forget about that meeting it was so bad :P

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Didn't he get 14 there last week??!

Everyone has a good day now and then but TJ's record around Monmore is genuinely poor apart from last week. 

Take Scott Nicholls around Belle Vue in the play-off final last year as an example. 

50 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I’ve tried to quickly forget about that meeting it was so bad :P

I agree Arch;). You wouldn't get me paying to watch speedway at Monmore. It's the opposite type of track to what i prefer. 

2 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

And a no-lose for the home team, who are guaranteed a point, but could get three - while the away team, after earning two points for a draw could end up with only one thanks to the stupid additional race :mad:

Spot on

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TTT said:

Everyone has a good day now and then but TJ's record around Monmore is genuinely poor apart from last week. 

Take Scott Nicholls around Belle Vue in the play-off final last year as an example. 

I agree re TJ. 14 from 7 is equal to 8 from 4 rides. That is good for TJ anywhere, let alone Monmore. I expect  TJ to score 5 or 6 tonight from 4.  

21 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I agree re TJ. 14 from 7 is equal to 8 from 4 rides. That is good for TJ anywhere, let alone Monmore. I expect  TJ to score 5 or 6 tonight from 4.  

Same here

1*, 1*, 1*, 3

Might be underestimating him as he doesn’t have to ride against the Wolves riders this time! 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Might be underestimating him as he doesn’t have to ride against the Wolves riders this time! 

But he's not riding for his club either.:P

Different day different score. I’ve highlighted Batchelor as generally going well here, but there’s a couple of 5 point scores in there as well. Do we see the 5 point Batch tonight or the 14 point Batch? Who knows. Same with Jorgensen.  All sorts of things can happen on any given day. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Different day different score. I’ve highlighted Batchelor as generally going well here, but there’s a couple of 5 point scores in there as well. Do we see the 5 point Batch tonight or the 14 point Batch? Who knows. Same with Jorgensen.  All sorts of things can happen on any given day. 

True. Just for a bit of fun. i'm going TJ 6  Batch 7:)

14 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

But he's not riding for his club either.:P

True! But I would have thought it's a bit easier to ride at Wolves when you are not riding against Wolves! :D

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

True. Just for a bit of fun. i'm going TJ 6  Batch 7:)

Probably not too far off with that. 

9 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Easy away win now...;)

:party:

Another baffling decision by Hawkins to put Riss in over King in last heat, but good win anyway