British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Wolves v Ipswich Monday May 9th

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Yep. He was there.

My comment was tongue in cheek - CVS being blamed for something that he isn’t responsible for!

22 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

My comment was tongue in cheek - CVS being blamed for something that he isn’t responsible for!

Silly me :blink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 hours ago, Wee Eck said:

They both have a say in picking any guests

5 minutes ago, MattB said:

They both have a say in picking any guests

That’s an interesting way of doing things. Then no one is to blame if it goes wrong and no one gets praised when it goes right?

4 hours ago, Wee Eck said:

That’s an interesting way of doing things. Then no one is to blame if it goes wrong and no one gets praised when it goes right?

It's the way they've always worked.

Point still stands though.  Wolves have made judgements in the past on the strength of 1 meeting.

Doesn't help of course when Jorgensen turns up to a track that, although not one of his favourites, he actually rode well last week - only to find said track is set up completely different the next. 

13 hours ago, MattB said:

It's the way they've always worked.

Point still stands though.  Wolves have made judgements in the past on the strength of 1 meeting.

Doesn't help of course when Jorgensen turns up to a track that, although not one of his favourites, he actually rode well last week - only to find said track is set up completely different the next. 

There have been worse decisions, though. Didn’t Belle Vue take Charlie Gjedde on loan and then swap Simon Stead for him on the strength of one meeting?