British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bloom89

Plymouth v Oxford 10/05

Not much interest for the only Championship fixture tonight between Plymouth and Oxford. Starke, Andrews and Morely are guesting for Plymouth.

Plymouth  1) Starke 2) Bowtell 3) Barker 4) Palm Toft 5) Andersen 6) Andrews 7) Morley

Oxford  1) Nicholls 2) Newman 3) Thomas 4) Heeps 5) Batchelor 6) Ruml 7) Stoneman

Going to be very difficult for Plymouth tonight they'll need the heatleaders all firing tonight could personally see an away win with Oxford being stronger at reserve and in the crucial heats 13 & 15.

Edited by bloom89

Why haven't Plymouth swapped their riding order around?  Starke & Bowtell @ 1 & 2 look the weak link. If Starke has to be @ 1 (R/R for Kennett) then 2 needs to be changed.

21 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

Not much interest for the only Championship fixture tonight between Plymouth and Oxford. Starke, Andrews and Morely are guesting for Plymouth.

Plymouth  1) Starke 2) Bowtell 3) Barker 4) Palm Toft 5) Andersen 6) Andrews 7) Morley

Oxford  1) Nicholls 2) Newman 3) Thomas 4) Heeps 5) Batchelor 6) Ruml 7) Edwards

Going to be very difficult for Plymouth tonight they'll need the heatleaders all firing tonight could personally see an away win with Oxford being stronger at reserve and in the crucial heats 13 & 15.

Nathan stoneman is in at #7 for Oxford tonight is he not?  Not edwards. 

Match could go either way 

I’m going for a 

50-40 gladiators win 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, motophotodan said:

Nathan stoneman is in at #7 for Oxford tonight is he not?  Not edwards. 

Match could go either way 

I’m going for a 

50-40 gladiators win 

Yes he is sorry, don't know why I put Edwards in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Plymouth to score at least 50. Oxford a bit flaky for me.

Hope your right:

3 hours ago, Ghosty said:

Why haven't Plymouth swapped their riding order around?  Starke & Bowtell @ 1 & 2 look the weak link. If Starke has to be @ 1 (R/R for Kennett) then 2 needs to be changed.

Very few teams change their riding order once they decided on it. There's no reason why a TM can't move the riding order around based on their opponents. That being said, Bowtell has been scoring well at home, no not really a weak pairing imo

Blimey that is a really narrow track, bet it’s a nightmare to try and team ride on well.

Watching this on the BSN. Be interesting to see how Starke goes this week compared to Bomber last week against Poole. Good to hear Rosco on comms. 

18 minutes ago, marko said:

Blimey that is a really narrow track, bet it’s a nightmare to try and team ride on well.

Battle for the second bend lap one. Unless you are Bomber. Hope I am wrong watching this but last week other than Bomber the race was over back straight lap one with about two exceptions.

Looking at the Oxford team, Jack Thomas is a doppelgänger for Troy Batchelor!

One things for sure. Starke isn’t going to score the same as Harris last week!

Not sure who the main commentator is on BSN but he’s very good and supported by Rosco it’s probably the best team I have heard this season.