British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jaizer

Oxford Vs Redcar

Oh look.... Chris Harris guests. Not seen that before this season:blink:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Oh look.... Chris Harris guests. Not seen that before this season:blink:

Got to make up for Missing Berwick on Sat.Its hard to make it pay in Speedway;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hats off to Harris Wright and Nicholls, superb action in heats 13 and 15. Great meeting with good action and the odd couple of controversial refereeing decisions.

Track was superb with several lines and gates much more even.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Anzum said:

Hats off to Harris Wright and Nicholls, superb action in heats 13 and 15. Great meeting with good action and the odd couple of controversial refereeing decisions.

A scots referee perhaps?

• Haha 1

Bomber must be worn out !! A week off I think next week?

If he has a dog he would get bitten when returning home!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Anzum said:

He does like to be the centre of attention. He'd hate people to go home not realising he had been there :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Bomber must be worn out !! A week off I think next week?

If he has a dog he would get bitten when returning home!

He’s busy next with  eh ! Berwick.

• Haha 1

What was crowd compared to first few meetings, can you pay at gate now?

5 hours ago, auntie doris said:

What was crowd compared to first few meetings, can you pay at gate now?

Didn’t go to first 2 meetings but crowd last night seemed similar to previous Redcar visit in the Cup.

I saw somewhere that it is still online ticket since they have no turnstiles yet. Not sure if that is true or not. They don’t have turnstiles. Tickets on line were available right up to start time. My tickets QR code got scanned by phone by 1 of two young ladies at the entrance. It may be it is online so no money having to be collected etc. It is easy to get the online tickets and the car parking etc and entry to the track is very easy. Saw some old faces from the Abbey this week and had a chat to another regular Swindon visitor.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wtf said:

He does like to be the centre of attention. He'd hate people to go home not realising he had been there :D 

The Heeps Jenkins one, I thought they both went down independently but could see how he may have thought Heeps took Jenkins down. Harris and Wright in heat 15, I thought Harris had passed him. Very similar to the Harris and Ellis incident in the grand final a couple of years ago. Harris got up and cleared track when no red lights came on. Again a  50:50 call.  I am  possibly looking through Oxford tinted  eyes. 

No idea why Jenkins excluded when Stoneman came down seemed classic first bend incident when rider on outside has nowhere to go. All 4 pretty much reached first bend together with the inside rider slightly ahead of the rider to the outside of him.

19 minutes ago, Anzum said:

The Heeps Jenkins one, I thought they both went down independently but could see how he may have thought Heeps took Jenkins down. Harris and Wright in heat 15, I thought Harris had passed him. Very similar to the Harris and Ellis incident in the grand final a couple of years ago. Harris got up and cleared track when no red lights came on. Again a  50:50 call.  I am  possibly looking through Oxford tinted  eyes. 

No idea why Jenkins excluded when Stoneman came down seemed classic first bend incident when rider on outside has nowhere to go. All 4 pretty much reached first bend together with the inside rider slightly ahead of the rider to the outside of him.

I did say the same at the time I thought the Stoneman incident on bend one seemed like first bend bunching should have been all riders back

3 hours ago, Anzum said:

Didn’t go to first 2 meetings but crowd last night seemed similar to previous Redcar visit in the Cup.

I saw somewhere that it is still online ticket since they have no turnstiles yet. Not sure if that is true or not. They don’t have turnstiles. Tickets on line were available right up to start time. My tickets QR code got scanned by phone by 1 of two young ladies at the entrance. It may be it is online so no money having to be collected etc. It is easy to get the online tickets and the car parking etc and entry to the track is very easy. Saw some old faces from the Abbey this week and had a chat to another regular Swindon visitor.

They could still lose some fans that would rather pay at gate on night. I will make the journey up from Swindon a few times this year.

Edited by auntie doris